3rd June 2011, 01:11 AM
prithviking

Which exams to give related to MBA in Rajkot? I want to study MBA

Hi!!! My age is 46.
Last I have passed my B.com above 50%.
now I want to study M.B.A. Can I study it nd if possible, How?
I m doing my gov. service at Rajkot(city-Rajkot,State-gujarat,Country-India) nd I want to study at home because i hav no time for going college nd want to give all Exams related to mba in rajkot...
I m eager to know ur answer.. Kindly help me..
I'll very thankful to urs....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible give CAT or other MBA related exams like GMAT while doing B.Sc course?
  2. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA course in other countries?
  3. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  4. Possibility to study MBA in Pharmacology after completing 12th? Is B.Pharma necessary? What are the various entrance exams for admission? Dates of entrance exams?
  5. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  6. What are all streams available to study in MBA Abroad for B.Tech Computer student? List of entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  8. Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?
  9. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  10. Which branch is best to study in MBA after B.Tech? MBA in Operations is useful in future?
  11. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  12. List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  13. Entrance exams to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 46% in B.Com?
  14. Which are the different fields or career opportunities after BSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any entrance for studying Airport MBA? How much should I spend to study MBA? Duration of MBA course?
  16. Any 2 years PG course after BCA without Maths?
  17. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  18. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
10th January 2012, 06:49 AM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Which exams to give related to MBA in Rajkot? I want to study MBA

hi my dear friend... you are asking about MBA exams..

if you want to Join MBA, then you can write any of the following exams

1.state level entrance will be conducted, so you may apply for that exam
2.MAT exam also conducted. it is national level entrance exam.
3.if you want to join university then you can write appropriate entrance exam

these are the exams are available to write entrance exam. so you can choose any one of them

All The Best VMSHEMA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?