4th June 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Best institute for doing MBA in Airport management in Coimbatore and Chennai?

can i know which is the best institute for doing mba in airport management in coimbatore and in chennai....

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  3. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka college for 2B category in government and private college
  4. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses?
  5. Which are the good colleges that I can get after scoring 41.465 in TANCET?
  6. Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. Best colleges or universities to do embedded system in Tamilnadu? I am doing 3rd year EEE
  8. Which college would I get after scoring 16.250 marks in TANCET?
  9. Which college can I expect in Tamilnadu after scoring 97%?
  10. Best engineering colleges in Tamilnadu that I can get after scoring 190 cutoff?
  11. Which are the reputed institutes to do MBA in hotel management? -- [New]
  12. When will be the result of NDA II Exam?
  13. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 98% in BIE
  14. Can I take MBA Airport management?
  15. Good colleges in India accepting MAT scores?
  16. Is the certified course in Airport Ground Handling helpful for studying MBA in Airport Management?
  17. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  18. Which are the courses related to Airline and Airport management in coimbatore?
18th June 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institute for doing MBA in Airport management in Coimbatore and Chennai?

i wanna know about colleges offering mba airlines and airport management in chennai and its fees structure too
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?