17th June 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance test for MSc in food and nutrition in Mumbai?

Plz,tel me when is the entrance test for M.Sc in food and nutrition in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance test for MSc in food and nutrition in Mumbai?
  2. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  3. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  4. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition? -- [New]
  8. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  9. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  10. Sample question papers for MSc food science and nutrition?
  11. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  12. Are MSc food science 4th semester students eligible for Ph.D entrance test?
  13. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  14. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  15. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  16. Names of institutions in West Bengal where MSc in Food and Nutrition is offered?
  17. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. How can I get the forms of Lady Irwin for admission in MSc food and nutrition?
18th June 2012, 10:31 AM
de116

Default Re: When is the entrance test for MSc in food and nutrition in Mumbai?

When is the entrance test for MSc in food and nutrition in Mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?