15th April 2012, 05:26 PM

Which is the best MBA college available for me?

Hello sir good morning
i am samir bhardwaj from varanasi . I am asking for about best mba
college for me . I am not understand which college is best for me so give direction in right way

Related Questions:
  1. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  2. Which college is best for MBA?
  3. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  4. Where to do MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication? B School or in College?
  5. Which Colleges should I opt for MBA having secured 50% of marks in B.Com?
  6. MBA K.J.'s Educational Institute Trinity College - is it a good college for MBA? Campus recruitment placements?
  7. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA?
  8. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  9. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  10. Which are the MBA colleges which require MBA entrance test? Any college in Mumbai or Pune which provides direct admission?
  11. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path? -- [New]
  12. Which is the best MBA college available for me?
  13. MBA: WLC college not approved by AICTE, UGC, but by WLC, UK, will it make any difference? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course is a better choice for me between M-Pharmacy and M.Sc after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  15. What to do after graduating in B.Com?
  16. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing?
  17. Can I do MBA from any college after appear in Sept MAT exam and securing 74.79 percentile and 37% in graduation?
  18. Which is a better college for MBA?
25th April 2012, 11:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best MBA college available for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello sir good morning
i am samir bhardwaj from varanasi . I am asking for about best mba
college for me . I am not understand which college is best for me so give direction in right way
There are many good universities and B-Schools in India to pursue Master of Business Administration (MBA) but since you have mentioned that you are from Varansi, I am providing you the name of best institutes offering Master of Business Administration in your city.

M.P. Institute of Management and computer Application
Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University
Jeevandeep Institute of Management & Technology
Institute of Integrated Management & Technology

For more information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?