26th May 2013, 01:16 AM
Shagun shar

Which is the best option after doing 12th commerce with Physical education?

What are the best opt. after doing 12th commerce with physical education
Sooooooooooooo Please Answer it Sir/Mam I m So Disturb with this situation

Related Questions:
  1. Can I choose additional subject like Physical education after failing in 2 subjects in 12th commerce?
  2. Which is the best course of 12th class in commerce with physical education stream? Best colleges for that course?
  3. Can I choose banking after taking commerce with physical education?
  4. How to do Pharma after passing 12th with commerce?
  5. What subject should I choose as a career option after 12th? In 12th I have taken these subjects -geography, physical education, multimedia, english, urdu and web technology
  6. What subject should I choose as a career option after 12th? In 12th I have taken these subjects -geography, physical education, multimedia, english, urdu and web technology
  7. What is the best option after completing commerce?
  8. How can I prepare for RAS entrance exam? I am a 12th CBSE commerce student
  9. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to become an Army Men after having courses like Commerce and Physical Education?
  11. Career options after Ph.D in physical education?
  12. What should I do after scoring 12th commerce with 67%? Is B.Com the right option?
  13. What should I do after passing 12th with 67% with commerce? Is B.Com the right option?
  14. What is the best option for Commerce + Maths candidates after completion of 12th?
  15. Can I opt for BCA after completing 12th? I am a student of 12th commerce
  16. Best career option for commerce students after 12th?
  17. Best career option for commerce students after 12th?
  18. List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan? -- [New]
11th November 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best option after doing 12th commerce with Physical education?

What is best way to study accountancy and economics without any interest???
20th March 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best option after doing 12th commerce with Physical education?

is it possible for me to do export related courses after 12th commerce with physical education
16th April 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best option 12th commerce with phzsical education?
23rd April 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completing 12 commerce with physical education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?