1st January 2012, 07:25 PM
swarupa dash

Best options to study after graduation for lectureship? Best supplement exams for better career?

what is the best option to study after graduation for lecturship.?what is the best spplement exams for a beteer career?

9th January 2012, 02:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best options to study after graduation for lectureship? Best supplement exams for better career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarupa dash View Post
what is the best option to study after graduation for lecturship.?what is the best spplement exams for a beteer career?
As per the UGC guidelines, every individual willing to work as an lecturer has to qualify any of these following tests:
National Eligibility Test for Lectureship - conducted on national level
State Eligibility Test for Lectureship - conducted on state level

To be eligible for any of these tests, you must hold a masters degree awarded by any recognized university and the minimum percentage of marks required in the same is 55% for candidates belonging to general and OBC category and 50% for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.

Since you are a graduate, you first of all need to complete your masters degree in the relevant discipline and later you will have to qualify the tests mentioned above. There is no maximum age limit to apply for the tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?