28th December 2010, 09:07 PM
sslv

Job opening for Assistant Professors at College of Engineering Guindy?

Kindly let me know when will there be opening for assistant professors at college of engineering guindy?

Regards

LVK

Related Questions:
  1. List jobs for Graduates in Government Polytechnic colleges?
  2. Which are the nanotechnology colleges for chennai?
  3. Marks required in TANCET to get M.E course in college of engineering Guindy or MIT?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting assistant professor job in government college?
  5. Is there any government vacancy for MBA HR freshers
  6. Is there a chance for me to get a seat in Guindy Engineering College for B.E Biomedical Engineering after scoring 194 marks?
  7. Why private engineering colleges do not permit Lecturer job to candidate done M.Tech after M.Sc?
  8. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to get seat in The College of Engineering, Guindy?
  9. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  10. How many posts are vacant for chemistry and bengali for the posts of assistant professors in tripura college service commission??
  11. Will I get a seat in College of Engineering Guindy after scoring a cutoff of 190.5?
  12. What is the upper age limit for recruitment of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor?
  13. Number of faculty members Guide/Co-Guide available for PhD in Marketing/Finance at IIM-Calcutta?
  14. what are the benefits of clearing icar net? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is NET qualification sufficient for Assistant Professor jobs?
  16. Is B.Com Honors course available in Chellamal college in Guindy? -- [New]
  17. Colleges offering higher studies courses in Electronics?
  18. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
13th January 2011, 11:47 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Job opening for Assistant Professors at College of Engineering Guindy?

Dear Friend,

Guindy Engineering college opens the vacancies as per requirement, but generally Guindy Engineering college opens the vacancies in month of July - August.

All the Best
27th March 2011, 09:43 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Default Re: Job opening for Assistant Professors at College of Engineering Guindy?

Guindy Engineering college opens the vacancies as per requirement, but generally Guindy Engineering college opens the vacancies in month of July - August.
7th July 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

iwant to account related jobs in guindy
9th January 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I am doing M.Tech 2nd Year i.e, pursuing M.Tech(CSE). Pleae find jobs for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?