23rd February 2012, 05:58 AM
stanley.old

Best way to answer the question of "How will you use your Engineering knowledge to Banking?"

hi,
i completed engineering in ece. I was asked in a bank interview the below question.
"how will you use ur engineering knowledge in banking"
How should my answer be like?

23rd February 2012, 11:47 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Best way to answer the question of "How will you use your Engineering knowledge to Banking?"

It is a good question. Your answer should propel your marks!

Your answer should be somewhere in the following lines:

My engg degree will put me in a better position than other candidates, because I shall be in a position to evaluate loan proposals of big-ticket borrowers more effectively with my engg background and management exposure. I shall also be able to advise the higher management of the bank about how to exploit technology in the development of the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?