2nd February 2012, 10:01 PM
manjushakishore

What syllabus should I prepare for ISRO Recruitment Exam?

sir,i am very much interested in indian space research organisation .please send me the syallabus of isro recruitment exam

Related Questions:
  1. What syllabus to prepare for ISRO Scientist Exam for EC stream? Guidelines to prepare for this Exam?
  2. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? Duration and syllabus of it?
  3. Syllabus to prepare for the entrance exam of ISRO assistant post?
  4. Can I apply for recruitment exams in ISRO after MCA? What would be syllabus for the exam?
  5. What is the syllabus for ISRO recruitment of Assistant?
  6. Syllabus of ISRO recruitment examination for ECE branch?
  7. Syllabus for ISRO Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  8. Previous year solved question papers and syllabus for ISRO Driver recruitement? -- [New]
  9. ISRO and DRDO recruitment exam pattern and syllabus for mechanical engineers?
  10. Tips to prepare for ISRO Exam for the year 2012? What is the syllabus for this Exam?
  11. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am a CE 3rd year student
  12. Question paper pattern and syllabus for ISRO recruitment written test for the post of Scientist/Engineering Computer Science?
  13. How to prepare for ISRO exam? Previous year question papers of ISRO for ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus for ISRO Scientist recruitment test for EC stream?
  15. Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in ECE branch?
  16. Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in ECE branch?
  17. I did mistake in filling my stream in ISRO recruitment exam, will that be a problem? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  18. What is the syllabus for BSNL recruitment exam? How to prepare for it and what is its eligibility criteria? How many members are selected every year?
4th February 2012, 11:07 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for ISRO Recruitment Exam?

ISRO examination syllabus is same as your syllabus of your engineering. the syllabus which are belong to your branch of engineering are the syllabus. there are so many subject in you first year and other year also those are not exactly related to your branch of engineering those subjects are not included in the ISRO examination. question come in ISRO examination from your branch related subject only. like if you are from Electronics and communication engineering branch then question will come from communication subject, electronics subject, circuit theory, control system etc subject.

in ISRO examination mainly question come from basic technical knowledge of your branch. but you should have very good technical knowledge to answer those question. they never ask for any long derivation or any definition. questions are all multiple choice question and to answer those questions you should have good basic technical knowledge. ISRO examination is not so tough. if you studied your engineering very well then it's easy to answer questions which come in the ISRO examination.

but in ISRO examination the competition is very high. there are so many candidates appear in the ISRO examination for a few number of seats. so you must have very good technical knowledge so that you can compete with rest of the candidates. the basic knowledge about your branch should be very good.

if you want to study for ISRO examination then i will suggest first go through the text book of all the subjects which are from your branch of engineering. after that buy some books from market which are only for ISRO examination preparation. study those book and solve some model question papers from those books.

best of luck.
24th February 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

sir can you send the syllabus for scientist/engg exam which is going to be held on 21st April because its difficult to collect all the semester syllabus.

my id is- [email protected]
25th February 2012, 05:37 PM
aloly

hi
The candidate should be thorough with the fundamental parts. They should refer the previous question papers and analyze the repeated and important questions and allot more time for those areas in the study plan. The candidate is recommended to go through all the portions of good text books available in the market so as to be thorough with the aptitude and reasoning part. They should give importance to time management while preparing for the exam. They should also be thorough with the core subjects in the graduation

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/isro-placement-preparation-tips-and-placement-process/#ixzz1nOI1dnCy
20th June 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

hi i am instrumentation engg 2011 pass out i have 75% aggregate i willing to join in ISRO in instrumentation discipline could u pls assist me.

my mail id is [email protected].
vignesh.
4th July 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir i wanna to know,for an engg when ISRO exam conducted? i want date...........
18th November 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i am shortlisted for technical assistant post for mechanical diportment which subjects i give to prference
21st August 2014, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am a first year electronics & communication engineering student . I am very much interested to work in ISRO. So, please kindly say to me, what are the steps I need to take to reach my goal.
13th September 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am diploma holder in electrical and electronics engineering. I am very much interested to work in ISRO so, please give me a model syllabus and previous year question papers to place in the post of technical assistant. here this is my id: [email protected]
28th June 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am studying in class 7 can i take any measures to join the ISRO from now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?