6th June 2012, 06:54 PM
Shetty jayadeep

Is it best to write IPCC after B.Com or should I write writing CPT now?

I am in final year B.com. Is it best to write i p c c after B.com or start writeing c p t now plese tell me at [email protected]

10th June 2012, 11:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it best to write IPCC after B.Com or should I write writing CPT now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shetty jayadeep View Post
I am in final year B.com. Is it best to write i p c c after B.com or start writeing c p t now plese tell me at [email protected]
It won't be possible to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course without qualifying the Common Proficiency Test even if you complete your bachelors degree program. Basically, the Common Proficiency Test is an mandatory entrance test for candidates willing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course. So, either you register for Chartered Accountancy course just after qualifying Higher Secondary examination or you register after completion of Bachelors Degree program, Common Proficiency Test is mandatory for every individual. However, the council has made the proposal for giving exemption from the Common Proficiency Test for those who have completed Bachelors Degree program. As per the proposal, commerce graduates with 55% and non-commerce graduates with 60% marks are supposed to get exemption from the Common proficiency Test but the proposal is yet to be approved.
For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?