1st July 2011, 11:15 PM
CP TRIPATHI

Which is better between doing B.Tech through Diploma and through 10+2?

Which one is better? Either doing B.tech after diploma course or after 10+2 qualification?

2nd July 2011, 11:19 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which is better between doing B.Tech through Diploma and through 10+2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP TRIPATHI View Post
Which one is better? Either doing B.tech after diploma course or after 10+2 qualification?
This is the latest fashion of entering into Engineering. I appreciate this way as an Intelligent way though

Because they can get relieved from the stress caused by the entrances like JEE and AIEEE etc.., etc.., especially in my state i.e., in Andhra Pradesh

In my state actually for this engineering some lakhs of students compete for the admissions. So the Engineering is becoming Commercial business for few of them. By which it has lost the standards.

The AICTE approval has become like a Cake piece in the Bakery. So whoever has money is starting a Engineering college to earn lot not in the notion that they are producing some Professionals for them it is just a source of Money.

For this silly reason only the Engineering is lost its importance in the minds of Parents and students.

The intelligent way discovered by the students is that first completing their Diploma through Polytechnic and then entering into engineering through E-CET which comparatively has less competition.

Through this way of approach you will get strong basics in whatever field you choose and also you can get the engineering admission in top colleges this scheme of admissions is called Lateral entry scheme.

By this way you will get additional degree and experience in different atmosphere too.

The Intermediate 11th and 12th are not that good because of this corporate world they are better to be called as jails than junior colleges I really don't like that kind and I vote for diploma and then lateral entry into engineering

I hope you will also select the thing what I wish

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
2nd July 2011, 11:39 PM
naveen7777

Default Re: Which is better between doing B.Tech through Diploma and through 10+2?

Quote:
I will recomend you to b.tech because it is a professional course it will led your dream to extreme and have a well balanced future there only 1 year diff between b.tech and diploma . b-tech is of 4 year course for this you should be 12th passed and a well rank in aieee .but for diploma your require just 12 th passed and there are many high colleges who offered diploma courses and b.tech is highly recommended degree.
2nd July 2011, 11:54 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Which is better between doing B.Tech through Diploma and through 10+2?

dear friend;-
as according to me doing b.tech after+2 is best.
because i am going to tell you my experience when i am in 10th class.

i'm interseted in doing diploma after 10th..
but don't decided what to do diploma or 12th.
then i discuss it with my teachers , and my elders.
they tell me that doing 12 is better. because doing +2 one can clear his basic more easily . in colleges it is not possible for everyone to study thoroughly.but in school is possible.
i think doing +2 is good for you.
good luck.
3rd July 2011, 12:30 AM
rajat_arora

Default Re: Which is better between doing B.Tech through Diploma and through 10+2?

Quote:
i think addmission through 10+2 is better than diploma...
the reasons behind are-
1.this way takes less money....
2.u can get best ranking college through IITJEE,AIEEE....and so many other entrance exams...
3rd July 2011, 01:14 AM
creativeachu

Wink Re: Which is better between doing B.Tech through Diploma and through 10+2?

Hi friend,
In life some situations have mixture of ways, where we has to pick up a single way out of it to reach end..... fine!!!
what i provide only an information....
b.tech... 8 to 10years back this is a sound course(even now also) and the students even well settled ,due to this craze all the parents rushing the door of b.tech colleges.....where the management cashing their weakness..
After all the completion of course now student was in daze what to do ??? this is due to management was falling to provide a good faculty and knowledge..... at this stage student was empty pot....b.tech colleges are increasing where the students out coming also increased year by year... out of all this students you should be with well filled pot with sound of knowledge,for this u should have well qualified faculty,to get well qualified faculty you should be the student of well enough and an established college... then u will be with sound of knowledge at end of Ur b.tech. but majority of colleges not keeping their promises and not providing good staff.ultimately the losers are students...
I think it is wright way to do diploma and go for b.tech..
by this way you will learn basics and practical knowledge before b.tech it self this will additional advantage as qualification...
when have grip on subject in diploma you can rockzzzzz in b.tech . you will earn more knowledge by this way than direct b.tech...
where 10+2 is all about stress of corporate sector colleges,you cant learn subject and you cant gain knowledge out of it. at last i would like to say that diploma+b.tech will have scope to learn and gain knowledge rather than 10+2+b.tech.
Remember one thing what ever way you go, go with full passion and interest.Gain subject and knowledge this will help you to reach peak.
"Take hundreds of suggestions but be clear wit one decision of Ur own" i hope you ll b a winner ALL D BEST!!!!!
3rd July 2011, 10:12 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Which is better between doing B.Tech through Diploma and through 10+2?

you can choose based upon your interest and family situation.
if you get into diploma you can go for job after that if you wish or BE.
12th July 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between doing B.Tech through Diploma and through 10 2?

thanQQQQQQQQQ u were the best guider
20th December 2011, 03:58 PM
chint123

Because they can get relieved from the stress caused by the entrances like JEE and AIEEE etc.., etc.., especially in my state i.e., in Andhra Pradesh

In my state actually for this engineering some lakhs of students compete for the admissions. So the Engineering is becoming Commercial business for few of them. By which it has lost the standards.

The AICTE approval has become like a Cake piece in the Bakery. So whoever has money is starting a Engineering college to earn lot not in the notion that they are producing some Professionals for them it is just a source of Money.

For this silly reason only the Engineering is lost its importance in the minds of Parents and students.

The intelligent way discovered by the students is that first completing their Diploma through Polytechnic and then entering into engineering through E-CET which comparatively has less competition.

Through this way of approach you will get strong
31st July 2012, 11:56 PM
sheelasnj

This is the latest fashion of entering into Engineering. I appreciate this way as an Intelligent way though

Through this way of approach you will get strong basics in whatever field you choose and also you can get the engineering admission in top colleges this scheme of admissions is called Lateral entry scheme.

By this way you will get additional degree and experience in different atmosphere too.

The Intermediate 11th and 12th are not that good because of this corporate world they are better to be called as jails than junior colleges I really don't like that kind and I vote for diploma and then lateral entry into engineering

I hope you will also select the thing what I wish

All the best

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?