9th July 2012, 05:21 PM
tasneem khamer

How to change my branch to Environmental Engineering?

hello sir, i have applied for pgcet in that i have chosen chemical engg which i want to change to environmental engg. is it possible to change? if yes how sir? plz reply me soon.....my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma? -- [New]
  2. How may I change my branch in B.Tech at Buldelkhand university(GBTU)? I'm in ECE and want to change to Mechanical engineering
  3. How can I change my branch from Electronic and telecommunication to computer science and engineering? I'm in 1st year
  4. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  5. Procedure to change from ISE to Mechanical branch?
  6. How to change my btech branch in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I change my branch from computer science engineering to ETC just to appear for IES or UPSC exam? Is CS approved branch of UPSC or IES exam?
  8. To which branch should I change while in 1st year having maximum scope?
  9. How to change the branch from engineering to commerce stream?
  10. Can I change my branch after 2nd semester in engineering?
  11. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  12. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  13. What are the ways to change the branch from Electronics and Telecom to CS if I have a backlog in 1st semester?
  14. Can I get admission in B.E Civil 2nd year through lateral entry after completing diploma in CSE from Polytechnic College?
  15. Is it possible to change branch in section B?
  16. How to change the branch from Aeronautical engineering to aerospace in different university? Is it possible to do? What is the procedure?
  17. While in 1st year how can I change my branch?
  18. Career in Computer engineering after low percentage and Backlog in 1st semester? Branch change a good option?
31st July 2012, 01:12 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: How to change my branch to Environmental Engineering?

Dear friend,

If you have Applied online and only if there is a provision to edit your Application Form ,
then you have Good Chance to change the Stream from Chemical Engineering to Environmental Engineering.
The Option Mention above should be done within the last date of submission of Application Form.

Other wise you need to go Inquire in CET Cell inform the situation to them ,they might provide any suggestion & might help you.

If at all the above doesn't work the only way to choose the desired stream of engineering would be waiting for the 2nd Round/Casual Round .

You might have to Shell Extra Bucks for the 2nd Round but this Might Prove useful or Help You But this will be the Last option Left.

Please do Contact the CET Cell for your Clarification & they might provide useful information to you.

Contact CET Cell ASAP.

All The Best
31st July 2012, 10:25 PM
Srikar achill

Default Re: How to change my branch to Environmental Engineering?

Sir,If you have Applied online and only ifthere is a provision to edit your Application Form ,
then you have Good Chance to change the Stream from Chemical Engineering to Environmental Engineering.
The Option Mention above should be done within the last date of submission of Application Form.
Other wise you need to go Inquire in CET Cell inform the situation to them,they might provide any suggestion& might help you.
If at all the above doesn't work the only way to choose the desired stream of engineering would be waiting for the 2nd Round/Casual Round .
You might have to Shell Extra Bucks for the 2nd Round but this Might Prove useful or Help You But this willbe the Last option Left.
Please do Contact the CET Cell for your Clarification & they might provide useful information to you.
Contact CET Cell ASAP.
All The Best
31st July 2012, 11:53 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: How to change my branch to Environmental Engineering?

[SIZE=5][SIZE=5]
HI friend,

If you have Applied online and only if there is a provision to edit your Application Form ,

Other wise you need to go Inquire in CET Cell inform the situation to them ,they might provide any suggestion & might help you.

You might have to Shell Extra Bucks for the 2nd Round but this Might Prove useful or Help You But this will be the Last option Left.

All The Best
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?