26th September 2010, 02:53 PM
parthosen

Which is better between L&T Infotech, Reliance or TCS in terms of work culture, job security and pay scale?

Which is better L&T Infotech or Reliance or TCS?Can u rate these companies in terms of work culture,job security & pay scale?

Related Questions:
  1. Which company Wipro or Infosys is better in terms of Job Security and Work Culture?
  2. Which company has better work culture and growth opportunity among HCL Technologies and TCS?
  3. Is it good to consider on salary as a Fresher?
  4. What is the Pay Scale of Pharmacist in Border Security Force?
  5. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  6. Government jobs for Diploma engineers?
  7. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  8. What is the job profile and pay scale of Field Operator in BPCL?
  9. Which company is better Wipro or TCS in terms of Job security, Onsite opportunity, Hike and Growth?
  10. Which company is better among - TCS and Infotech? What is the job profile and exposure for freshers in these companies?
  11. Why grade pay of Junior Engineer is less than Assistant Engineer when duties of both are same?
  12. What will be the monthly salary of an IAS Officer?
  13. Work and responsibility of a Junior Engineer is equal to Asst. Engineer than why so difference in between their pays?
  14. Job description of Software Engineers in Reliance e-Commerce AJIO process?
  15. Do TCS increases the pay of a candidate who is looking to migrate to another company? Which is better between Switching Techonology, Forcible Transfer, On-Site Opportunity and Appraisal?
  16. L&T Infotech or Huawei Technologies, which one to choose if got placed in both?
  17. Wipro or TCS? Which company is better for job security, salary hikes and experiance? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it good to take bank job instead of hectic private sector work? -- [New]
12th March 2011, 01:23 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Which is better between L&T Infotech, Reliance or TCS in terms of work culture, job security and pay scale?

DEAR friend these are all good companies its totally depend on you in which company you feel better because these all company gives good opportunity for your life if you will do hard work for these company.........
12th March 2011, 08:43 PM
kstechno

Default Re: Which is better between L&T Infotech, Reliance or TCS in terms of work culture, job security and pay scale?

TCS is always better to join.
It is like givernment Job in TCS.
Cool JOB
19th March 2011, 09:54 AM
rajilakshman

Red face Re: Which is better between L&T Infotech, Reliance or TCS in terms of work culture, job security and pay scale?

i suggest you that TCS is better than other companies...

u can choose TCS
8th April 2011, 08:06 AM
Taurus007

Default Re: Which is better between L&T Infotech, Reliance or TCS in terms of work culture, job security and pay scale?

hi

better between L&T Infotech, Reliance or TCS in terms of work culture, job security and pay scale
these are all good companies its totally depend on you in which company you feel better because these all company gives good opportunity for your life if you will do hard work for these company
TCS is always better to join.
It is like government Job in TCS.
suggest you that TCS is better than other companies.

good luck
20th June 2011, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

which company is better l&t or tech mahendra
2nd August 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

L and T infotect better
4th August 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Which is better company L&T or Reliance
14th September 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have got in TCS, WANT TO KNOW WHICH COMPANY IS BETTER TO JOIN TCS OR RELIANCE?
25th September 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

which is a better company to start career in? infosys or tcs or L &T?
25th September 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Which is a better company to start a career in? Infosys or TCS or L&Tinfotech???
3rd October 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

which company is better l&t or sasken
11th October 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Please do not join L&T Infotech . A wise advice to all who want to do better in their life. dont please. it will be the biggest mistake
18th November 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Is microchem silliker better to join for chemist post?
14th December 2011, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please do not join L&T Infotech . A wise advice to all who want to do better in their life. dont please. it will be the biggest mistake
hey...
m also in a dicey situation n dunno no whr to go...
i got selected in 2 cmpnies...infi n l&t infotech..
infi has called me 4 trng on 23 of jan.....bt i dunno bout l&t infotech...
plz anybdy who can guide me wid the matter....plz help me

[email protected]
4th April 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

infosys or L&T Infotech..which one is better for experience guy in terms of salary and growth...
I getting location Bubneshvar for Infy and PUNE for L&T Infotech ..
please suggest
27th May 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I gt placed in l&t infotech on Sept 12 2012..by Wt tym can I expect my joining date?n hw s the company in terms of work culture and pay scale?
27th May 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I gt placed at l&t infotech on 12th Sept 2012..will be cumpleting my b.e in June..by wt tym can I expect my joining date?
30th July 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

hi m a fresher................ n I got placed in L&T infotech, plz suggest me if their's a gud career in it..? Is it comfortable to work in tat company, plz do suggest me, m completely in dilemma.
21st August 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

L&T Infotech ppl please dont wait for joining. Definately you wl get joining but cannot predict 6 mnth or 1 yr or 2 yr or even later.......and if you want to just spend good time without work
then Welcome to L&T Infotech. Nice enverionment, good fascilities, no tension, no time bound(you can leave the ofc in 4-5 hrs also) . And dont ask for any salary hike bcoz they don hav
any salary hike system(bcoz they never keeps a track on employees work or skills.). Best of luck.
30th June 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i got a offer in L&T as a project lead, and presently im in UAE, is it a good position to take up
I want to know more about the organisation
23rd December 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello Freshers,

First of all, pls do not join any organization based on others suggestions. Others suggestions might be very true but it doesn't mean that it will be the same for everyone. Pls just checkethe JD, KRA (if u come to know b4 ur joining date), designation ,salary (to a certain extent) and other benefits.

But its always good to seek advice from experience people but it should not overrule your mind and later ending up in a tight corner.

Give ur best in your work and slowly in a year or two, you yourself will get an idea of where to go and what to choose. ?

Gooooood Luck,

God Bless
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?