15th May 2012, 09:20 PM
avinash manchiraju

Is it better to have M.Tech or MBA degree after B.Tech?

is it better to have a m.tech or m.b.a degree after b.tech?///....please tell me if it is

22nd June 2012, 04:54 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: Is it better to have M.Tech or MBA degree after B.Tech?

Yes, M.Tech is more suitable than MBA after doing B.Tech but you can also go for MBA. The thing is that M.Tech is related to the technical knowledge that you have gained in B.tech. On the Other hand MBA is related to the Business and stuff. M.Tech is also superior than MBA. You can go for M.tech by appearing and clearing the GATE entrance exam after the B.Tech. You can go for MBA after Passing the CAT entrance exam after your B.Tech.
I think the information provided will be sufficient for you.
23rd June 2012, 09:53 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend...!!
Yes,
(a)according to my point of view,both the courses are good
(b)choose that one in which you feel comfortable.
(c)basically,M.Tech is more suitable than MBA after doing B.Tech but you can also go for MBA.
(d)M.Tech is related to the technical knowledge that you have gained in B.tech. On the Other hand MBA is related to the Business and stuff.
(e) You can go for M.tech by appearing and clearing the GATE and GRE entrance exam after the B.Tech.
You can go for MBA after Passing the CAT and GMAT entrance exam after your B.Tech.
I think the information provided will be sufficient for you.
31st July 2012, 09:04 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Yes,
(a)according to my point of view,both the courses are good
(b)choose that one in which you feel comfortable.
(c)basically,M.Tech is more suitable than MBA after doing B.Tech but you can also go for MBA.
(d)M.Tech is related to the technical knowledge that you have gained in B.tech. On the Other hand MBA is related to the Business and stuff.
(e) You can go for M.tech by appearing and clearing the GATE and GRE entrance exam after the B.Tech.
You can go for MBA after Passing the CAT and GMAT entrance exam after your B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?