8th February 2010, 11:14 PM

which is better option mca or wipro wase?

I wanted to know that after my graduation which one will be the better option MCA from a good collage or joining WIPRO WASE PROGRAM? If i join wipro then after 4 years will my career get stopped? The MS degree provided my BITS PILANI , will it be a full time course? Will it be helpful for me in future?

9th February 2010, 09:01 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: which is better option mca or wipro wase?

it's better u can join in wipro.U ll get 4 years experience as well as MS IT cerficate as regular.

U r lucky that u have got this chance....
9th February 2010, 03:25 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

you should go for the full time MCA course as you also know that if you go for WIPRO WASE program your career will get stopped. so its better to go for MCA as you can improve your career constantly.
9th February 2010, 04:17 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

look dear i think from my personal point of veiw thwt you should go for MCA but i wont even deny for wipro wase on the other hand because wipro wase has started this new programe and is new to the market and i seriously dont know how long it can stand in the global arena of such high potential so in my openion you must 1st stick to the old is gold policy and try to do MCA from a good and reputed institute and then thik about wipro wase programme as you your self dont seem to be confident about joining the programme. take care and all the best bye....
16th February 2010, 03:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

wipro wase is better tha mca. because you get knowledge of this field.
28th February 2010, 09:53 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend..
both of the field gives greater opportunity for your life..
but MCA is best option for further studies
best of luck.
28th February 2010, 09:54 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend..
both of the field gives greater opportunity for your life..
but MCA is best option for further studies
best of luck.
7th March 2010, 04:02 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hi......
Friend i suggest you for MCA that is good for your future......
29th March 2010, 12:44 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend.
i think mca is the better option for you.
you can make your carrier at high position than the wipro base.
so i will suggest you to go for the mca.
ok
all the best
12th April 2010, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: which is better option mca or wipro wase?

Wipro wase is not a new program it was actually started in 1996 and close to 4000 graduates have already cleared it...its definitely a better option as you get both work experience and an education..and the Degree is from BITS Pilani...i dont think any MCA would be as good as an MS from BITs..
27th May 2010, 12:26 PM
phuchi

hi friend
Both the fields are better it totally depend for you .because interesting is more important part of life.ok

all the best
30th May 2010, 11:47 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend, both are beneficial for you, it just depend upon your interest.
If you will do MCA , then no doubt it will help your career to rise very sharply.
so go for MCA, then you should do job.
good luck.
30th May 2010, 11:59 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: which is better option mca or wipro wase?

dear friend, both are beneficial for you, it just depend upon your interest.
If you will do MCA , then no doubt it will help your career to rise very sharply.
so go for MCA, then you should do job.
good luck.
31st May 2010, 02:37 AM
danish_ejaz

Smile Re: which is better option mca or wipro wase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I wanted to know that after my graduation which one will be the better option MCA from a good collage or joining WIPRO WASE PROGRAM? If i join wipro then after 4 years will my career get stopped? The MS degree provided my BITS PILANI , will it be a full time course? Will it be helpful for me in future?
in my opinion doing wipro wase programme will be better than doing mca
and its not like that your career will get stopped that may be the start of your booming career dont loose this opportunity.
all d best
31st May 2010, 02:52 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi
accoring to me dear MCA is better than wipro wase as because MCA is demanding degree now a days and which can brighten your future.
31st May 2010, 08:12 AM
bholag

my dear friend,
according to me most demanding among the two is MCA which has wide scope in future
through MCA
you will be able to get placement in better companies.
31st May 2010, 08:30 AM
bholag

my dear friend,
both are good ,knowledge of nothing is of your loss.
If you do MCA you can get job in multinational companies and as this is demanding degree now a days and having bright future.
31st May 2010, 07:55 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
i will suggest you to go for the MCA,as wipro base is the new in the market,so it is not too much effective than the MCA,
so due to this reason i will suggest you to go for the MCA,also you will get good job option if you will pursue the MCA.so just go for the mca.
1st June 2010, 12:50 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

i suggest you for MCA that is good .
its according to modern times.
7th June 2010, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: which is better option mca or wipro wase?

well dear WIPRO WASE is best option in comparison to MCA.
because after MCA students will join companies. so why not you join it before and even you'll MS degree from BITS Pilani

MS degree is Better than MCA because to get this MS degree from BITS you need
B.Tech + M.Tech and then you'll be able for MS Degree.
and the fees is around EIGHT Lakh , but in WIPRO WASE you'll Get it FREE.

so now the choice is yours that what you should choose or what not...

all the best
have a successful future.

Monika
8th June 2010, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

There has been a lot of confusion in the air regarding whether to go for the Wipro WASE course or not ...

Let me clear some doubts about this ...

Currently I am in my third year Wipro WASE ... When I got selected in WASE there was a certain amount of uncertainity in my mind ...Being the lazy guy I am will I be able to complete this MS program from BITS Pilani and also shoulder work responsibilities alongside ...It took me 1 year to get adjusted to the pecularities of WASE , to get a hang of it ... After 3 years I have now started to understand its machinations and found that its not so hard to complete this program ... You need to have a hard resolve to succeed ... In Wipro there are lots of oppurtunities to learn (moreso after this economic downturn) ... You will have to be very forthright for the same ... Yet at the same time you need to be assertive to not to commit to unrealistic deadlines... People who are cribbing about not getting time from work(for studies) need to do a reality check for themselves... For me they are either not serious about the program ...
11th June 2010, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi All,

There has been a lot of confusion in the air regarding whether to go for the Wipro WASE course or not ...

Currently I am in my third year Wipro WASE ... When I got selected in WASE there was a certain amount of uncertainity in my mind ...Being the lazy guy I am will I be able to complete this MS program from BITS Pilani and also shoulder work responsibilities alongside ...It took me 1 year to get adjusted to the pecularities of WASE , to get a hang of it ... After 3 years I have now started to understand its machinations and found that its not so hard to complete this program ... You need to have a hard resolve to succeed ... In Wipro there are lots of oppurtunities to learn (moreso after this economic downturn) ... You will have to be very forthright for the same ... Yet at the same time you need to be assertive to not to commit to unrealistic deadlines... People who are cribbing about not getting time from work(for studies) need to do a reality check for themselves... For me they are either not serious about the program ...
Can u just tell me when the classes for MS will be? Saturday or Sunday?
12th June 2010, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.C.A. course and I want to know which programme i.e. WASE from BITS Pilani or M.C.A. will provide me better package in future,which degree has
the best demand in the market today,which degree will provide me secure job in companies?
13th June 2010, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi All,

Hey Buddy, Pls help me I read everythng abt WASE here,again i am geting mixed answers...realy not understanding what to do... Although I was selected into this Programme In April, which was held in our college, but still did not receive the Offer Letter.. am bit worried,pls tell me what to do. Also, one most important thing is, pls tell me about the future after MS, will this be equal importance to other Companies , plesase guide me .
16th June 2010, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

can amy one plz tell me..wat is d future after wipro wase...

nd how much package would i get after
this...nd after 4 yr of bond do i need to work for one more year with wipro....

nd yup one more questn
will this ms degree would be considered as a pg degrre for lecturership?
16th June 2010, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

plz help me guys....as ma nimcet counselling is on 19th june..i have to take decision very soon..i got 597 rank in nimcet 2010..most probably i would either get nit agartala or raipur..m also selected in wase 2010..plz tell me wat should i opt now???plz.............
22nd June 2010, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

wase is the best because you'll get real exposure to the IT sector, and also get experience along with your higher studies.
23rd June 2010, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my graduation,but where should i go?i should go for wipro wase or do some specialization in a particular language?whichi is better?
25th June 2010, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Plz help Regarding my higher Education (M.Tech.) in India?

I have been selected for M.E. (M.Tech) in BITS Pilani in Microelectronics.
Kindly advise me whether the course is good there and also how is the PLacements there for M.E.?
Right now, I m about to join a VLSI Company, what shall I do ???
26th June 2010, 01:24 AM
sandy B

hello friend,according to my openion you must do mca first then you join in a company.i think after getting of mca degree your also will be very high..
4th July 2010, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

is there a hostel facility in wipro?????.. i have been selected for wipro(wase).. thinking to join for it... jst wanted to knw abt the accomodation facility.. cn somebody pls help me knw ths.. as early as possible..
5th July 2010, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i m going 2 complete my MCA dis year......then WASE program wil be good or not?
5th July 2010, 04:13 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: which is better option mca or ?

hello friend according to me mca will be better option for.as i think after complition of your mca will have better opportunity than wipro wase.......
all the best......
5th July 2010, 07:47 PM
bhubaneshwari

Dear friend,
You should go ahead and take up Wipro WASE Program. It is not only providing you a MS degree from one of the prestigious institutes of India i.e., BITS, Pilani but it will also give you sufficient amount of industry exposure in IT field.

If you do MCA from a regular college then you will be not get any experience and you will find it difficult to get a job. But, this course from Wipro is giving you industry exposure and you will also get stipend during your course period.

All the best!!
14th July 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I am manju. I am presently working in wipro as a waseian. I want to quit the company. I am not aware what will be the amount of money which is cut if we leave the company in the bond period itself. Kindly let me know about this.
18th July 2010, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello Manju,y r u quiting from WASE program of wipro.i am gaurav and i got selected in the WASE Program of wipro,i am in the confusion that i should join wase program or not.can u plz hep.one more thing will wipro provide me the accommodation or not.plz help.
19th July 2010, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi All,

hey,can u plz send me ur id here..actually i feel lyk discussng wid u bout all dis..totally cnfusd..whether to go for mca or wase..plzz reply.Mahima
20th July 2010, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi!
Curretly i have completed BCA this year.
What is the best option regarding to choosing WIPRO WASE or MCA...And If I go for WASE than What After the 4 years of WASE program...?Is there any opprtunity to work itself the WIPRO?
20th July 2010, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: which is better option mca or wipro wase?

Quote:
Hi. I am manju. I am presently working in wipro as a waseian. I want to quit the company. I am not aware what will be the amount of money which is cut if we leave the company in the bond period itself. Kindly let me know about this.
Hello Manju,y r u quiting from WASE program of wipro.i am gaurav and i got selected in the WASE Program of wipro,i am in the confusion that i should join wase program or not.can u plz hep.one more thing will wipro provide me the accommodation or not.plz help.
21st July 2010, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

"I've read comments about WASE anyone having any idea about the PGDSD program offered by IIIT-B? wase or IIIT-B?"
22nd July 2010, 02:30 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

WASE vs General MCA
VS

WASE is better then general MCA, Because it gives you full 4 years Training in Software under IT Giant Wipro. Also from 2009 India has witnessed MCA loosing its charm because of increasing number of IT & Computer engineers. Each year India is producing almost 60,000+ IT and CSE Graduate by which MCA has suffered much.

Beside this you will get a MS degree which is highly valueable degree all over the world and from BITS which is one of the TOP Engineering and Technology Institute of India. If we talk of BITS reputation in India, then after IIT and IISC it BITS.

Nothing to worry about Futur it will be bright enough to get into TOP IT giant viz: TCS, IBM, WIPRO and MS degree has far reputed in Abroad then in India, because it is an Research Oriented Degree.

Like wise WASE more or less every IT Giant has such type of facility. For eaxample:- Wipro has WASE, IBM has Ignite etc.

Selection procedure are kept hidden, it will not be entertained for you unless you get registered for it.

For appling/registering just got to this Link:-

Regards
~Faiyaz~

22nd July 2010, 03:15 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
WASE is much better than MCA.You can join at BITS Pilani.It is an 8 semester off campus collaborative MS program equivalent in status to full-time 2 years MS degree program offered by BITS.
22nd July 2010, 04:01 PM
sharad3010

firstly congrats that u got a chance to do wase...
ofcourse wase is much better than mca
dont think much jst join
22nd July 2010, 04:17 PM
Rupaksinha

Hello dear,
Wipro wase is not a new program it was actually started in 1996 and close to 4000 graduates have already cleared it...its definitely a better option as you get both work experience and an education..and the Degree is from BITS Pilani...i dont think any MCA would be as good as an MS from BITs..plzzz choose by urself....
22nd July 2010, 04:23 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: which is better option mca or wipro wase?

Hi, Undoubtedly WASE.

The scenario is, You work as a junior engineer(Called WASE'ION) within, For 4.5 to 5 days a week. You will have regular classes which might start in friday afternoon or saturday and sunday. You will be provided with (or) will have full access to internet within Intranet around the week. You will have good Exposure to Corporate culture will pursuing your MS. You have also awesome remuneration being in WASE.

You can continue as Softwer Engineer after completing MS in WASE.

So Opt for it if got a chance.
Good Luck.
22nd July 2010, 04:28 PM
kumar purushottam

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
it is beter to go with wipro for your best futur you will get good money.
22nd July 2010, 04:45 PM
trupti_9227

hello,
WASE is better then general MCA, Because it gives you full 4 years Training in Software under IT Giant Wipro.go for it.
good luck
22nd July 2010, 09:03 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

you are very lucky that you got wipro wase its my pleasure to say you is wipro wase is better than mca because you get to know many informations an knowledge from it so i suggest you to choose wipro wase....
regards
azhar
24th July 2010, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I am abnish, Firstly I had applied to WASE in dec.2010 But was not selected. Now again I had applied in june 2010 And I have been selected to the wase of wipro. and got offer letter from wipro in 19 july 2010 but still i did't got my joining location and date in the same month.
can any one tell me. in howmuch time I will get my joining date.
and
also tell me...
is they any problem to apply again if you did't got selected in first time.
8th August 2010, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

hi ...
m sagar , i gave the hr interview for the wipro wase on the 17th july 2010 at greater noida
n i am waiting for the result ...can any one tell me when the result will be announced????
coz i have taken the admission in the ip university(mca) and the last date of cancelation of admission is 18th aug ....and if result come after 18 then it will be of no use for me .....plz help:(
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?