21st May 2014, 01:41 AM
jwatson

Which is a better option for me after scoring 59% marks in science?

iam now 12 pass student . i get 59%mark in science. what is better option for me about career.

Related Questions:
  1. Which UG course should I pursue after scoring 85 to 90% in science(Maths)? Which is the best college?
  2. Is Hons in Zoology a better option for me after scoring 65% in HS(Science)
  3. What should I do after scoring 12th commerce with 67%? Is B.Com the right option?
  4. Is there any option to get admission in AIT Pune after scoring 66 marks in AIEEE if I am an Army Ward? Wha t is the cutoff?
  5. What are the career options available for me after scoring 50% marks in PCM in 12th?
  6. Can i get admission in engineering after scoring 75.17% marks in 12th science?
  7. What are my chance of making into IIT after scoring 163 marks in IIT JEE?
  8. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 73 marks in IIT mains and 72% marks in 12th science?
  9. How to join computer science in Mumbai after scoring 95 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Is BBA the best option for future after scoring 52% in science stream in CBSE?
  11. After ITI 2 years diploma can I do B.Tech through correspondence?
  12. Can I get home state seat in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE?
  13. What should I do after B.E?I want to make my career in Technical at administrative level
  14. Any way to improve my 12th percentage now?
  15. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  16. Best career options after scoring 107 marks in JEE mains?
  17. Career options after 12th standard without Maths with 60% marks? Is BMS a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get RGPV college in computer science after scoring 63 marks in PET?
21st May 2014, 12:52 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is a better option for me after scoring 59% marks in science?

Having scored 59% of marks in 12th class with Science stream is an average performance from your side.

Soon after the completion of this course, you are eligible to join number of professional courses like
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgeon)
BDS
Veterinary
Physiotherapy course
Homeopathy course

You should get through an Entrance Exam in order to get admission for any of these courses.

Having interested, you can also opt for various Pharmacy courses like
D-Pharmacy
B-Pharmacy

You can also opt for 3 year Graduation course in B.Sc with any of the following life science subjects
Botany
Zoology
Biotechnology
Microbiology
Bio-Chemistry
Genetics
Bio-Informatics etc.

You don't need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Sc course. You can get direct admission for this course in many of the colleges.

You can also opt for
B.Sc in Nursing
B.Sc in Agriculture

Opt for the one as per your interest and make most out of it.

Wish you all the best.
25th May 2016, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better option for me after scoring 59% marks in science?

what can I choose after being completed of 2puc science with 65% .?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?