4th March 2013, 01:26 PM
Chinky singh kushwaha

Syllabus for ICAR NET Biotechnology? What to do after completing MSc in Biotechnology?

I need syllabus of ICAR NET Biotechnology and guide me what to do after completing M.Sc in biotechnology and tell me job opportunity after M.Sc with biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  3. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  4. Syllabus and previous year question papers of ICAR ARS NET(Agricultural Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  5. Syllabus of ICAR plant biotechnology MSc? How to prepare for ICAR Exam?
  6. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  7. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  8. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  9. Can I get admission in MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology on the basis of ICAR examination
  10. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  11. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  12. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  13. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  14. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  15. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  16. Information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus for Animal Biotechnology exam? Universities offering the course?
  17. What is the syllabus of ICAR entrance exam for plant biotechnology? Previous years question papers?
  18. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
28th June 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for ICAR NET Biotechnology? What to do after completing MSc in Biotechnology?

which is better, Msc in Biotech or MSc in Animal Biotech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?