7th January 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Which book is the best for GATE exam? Which writer is the best to prefer to GATE exam?

i am a etnt studant, so plz tell me the best for gate exam....????
which writer is best to prefer for gate exam...???

7th January 2012, 08:31 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which book is the best for GATE exam? Which writer is the best to prefer to GATE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a etnt studant, so plz tell me the best for gate exam....????
which writer is best to prefer for gate exam...???

Which book is the best for GATE exam? Which writer is the best to prefer to GATE exam?

Here your question is incomplete in the sense that you haven't mentioned your stream .But generally the book by " Made Easy Publication " is considered best for the preparation of GATE exam.

Here i am providing you the names of some better books for CSE students for better preparation of GATE.

(1)

GATE 2012: Computer Science & IT Topicwise Previous Solved Papers & Practice Papers
Author: Made Easy Team
ISBN:9381069783

(2)

GATE Computer Science & Engineering
Author. P. Nagpal
ISBN: 8121932114

(3)

Chapter Wise Solutions Of GATE (Engineering) COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
Author: Panel Of Experts
ISBN: 0042151049

(4)

GATE 2012: Computer Science & Information Technology (With CD)
Author: Gk
ISBN: 8183550223

(5)

For online information about books please visit - http://www.onestopgate.com/books/

With Regards
ravik1214

30th April 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which book is the best for GATE exam? Which writer is the best to prefer to GATE exam?

what is the most preferable book for eee gate exam?

3rd July 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which book is the best for GATE exam? Which writer is the best to prefer to GATE exam?

I am a final year ECE student now i wnt to prepare for gate exam so can u tell me the best book for prepration.

22nd July 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a IT student studying in 2nd year . I want to prepare for gate exam from now onwards.Please suggest me some best books for gate preperation.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?