9th October 2011, 12:47 AM
asifeco

Which books should I prepare for UGC NET Exam for Indian Economy and Agricultural Economics?

I have applied for UGC Net in economics that is scheduled to be held on Dec.24. So please suggest me best books particularly for indian economy and agricultural economics
thanks

11th November 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I prepare for UGC NET Exam for Indian Economy and Agricultural Economics?

which books i prefer for agriculture economics?
25th April 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I prepare for UGC NET Exam for Indian Economy and Agricultural Economics?

how to prepare ugc net in economics subject? please give some reference of books.thank u.
15th June 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by asifeco View Post
I have applied for UGC Net in economics that is scheduled to be held on Dec.24. So please suggest me best books particularly for indian economy and agricultural economics
thanks
You should read study notes provided by Spark Edunation, New Delhi. They are experts in economics. you can get details on www.sparkedunation.blogspot.com
21st August 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/books-should-i-prepare-ugc-net-exam-indian-economy-agricultural-economics-406047.html#ixzz24C4DQ03Y
3rd May 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing ma economics ,guide me how to prepare for net and which subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?