3rd October 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is the best in engineering? What must be the salary?

which branch is best in engineering and what must be the salary would be

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary given in ISRO? Which engineering branch has the maximum salary?
  2. Which branch is the best in B.Tech? What is the salary?
  3. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
  4. Which branch is easy, IT or CS branch? What is the salary that is offered?
  5. Which engineering branch is best for girls?
  6. Should I go for electrical in IT BHU or is it better to change the branch to Mechanical after then 2nd semester? Maximum salary one can earn after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Maximum salary after getting a job in Flying Branch of Indian Air Force?
  8. Best branch between CS and EC? What is the highest salary? -- [New]
  9. Which M.Tech field/branch should I take to get a good placement/salary after doing B.E ECE?
  10. Which engineering branch to choose between Civil, EEE and Mechanical? Which provides a good salary
  11. Is it necessary to do M.Tech after B.Tech? Which branch is preferable firl girls to get a good salary package in Engineering?
  12. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Do girls easily get a job in mechanical engineering? What is the average salary offered in this branch?
  14. Which branch is the best in engineering? What must be the salary?
  15. What salary will be offered to me after 4 years through Civil Engineering?
  16. Can I apply for marine engineer after scoring 54.66 in PCM in 12th
  17. Which branch is the best and good salaries in engineering?
  18. Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma
8th January 2013, 05:53 PM
vikasjhamca

Default Re: Which branch is the best in engineering? What must be the salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In the current time civil,mechanical,electronics like branch is in top choice.
however every branch is good it depend on you that how much you are giving attention.
answer for second part of the question: salary depend on your recruitment where you are selected and how much you have stuff to present your skill.
But if you have civil,mechanical, electronics like branch you will get minimum about 3-3.5 lacks package.

i hope my try is good.

thanks
8th January 2013, 06:54 PM
viswanadharaobatchu6

Thumbs up Re: Which branch is the best in engineering? What must be the salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Mechanical engineering branch is evergreen. It depends on the marks, performance in the interview and the type of organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?