13th July 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is better between computers and E&TC? I am interested in Aerospace Engineering

Which branch between comp. and E&Tc is better..? and offers a job in ISRO for girls.I'm much interested in Aerospace engg. So,I need a branch of engg. between above 2 so that I may shift to Aerospace/ Aeronautical working fields. And if, I would have either of both what are the job prospects for me,if I would not get selected in ISRO's entrance..?

Related Questions:
  1. Placement scope in IT branch? I am interested in computers
  2. What is the procedure followed to do ME in aerospace engineering after BE in computers?
  3. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in US or Canada
  5. What is the procedure followed to do ME in aerospace engineering after B.E in computers?
  6. How should I join in EEE if I am interested in Aerospace Engineering?
  7. Which branch should I choose if I am interested in Cars and Computers?
  8. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  9. Is this possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of BE in Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. Which NITs are best to pursue Aerospace Engineering branch? Marks required in AIEEE to study Aerospace Engineering under NITs
  11. Any college of engineering in Maharashtra except IIT Mumbai which offers Aerospace Engineering branch?
  12. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  13. Detailed information and scope of Aerospace Engineering course for Diploma Mechanical student? List of colleges in Delhi? -- [New]
  14. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  15. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  16. What to do after 12th if I am interested in computers? Which is better between engineering and BSc?
  17. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?
  18. What are the top/good colleges for Aerospace Engineering in India?
28th August 2015, 04:38 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which branch is better between computers and E&TC? I am interested in Aerospace Engineering

Yes, being an engineer you can join the aerospace programs conducted by the NASA and ISRO.
NASA and ISRO recruit the final year appearing or Engineering Passout candidates as the officers of their aerospace programs.

You have to write the entrance examination conducted separately by them in the month of May-June every year and if you fulfill the qualification, you can join the programs.

And in my opinion, considering the future aspects you have planned, electronics engineering would be more beneficial for you as compared to the Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?