29th March 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Which branch has more demand in future, Automobile or Chemical Engineering?

i have keen interest in automobile as well as in chemical engineering. tell me which branch have great demand in future.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the future prospective of Chemical engineering? What can be done to improve it's importance and demand?
  2. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  3. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  4. Future of Chemical Engineering branch?
  5. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  6. Will it be a good option to do PG in Automobile Engineering after passing chemical engineering?
  7. What is the future scope of Chemical Engineering if done from BIT Mesra? Placement history of this institute?
  8. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  9. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  10. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Scope of diploma in Automobile and demand for Automobile engineers in Gujarat?
  12. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  14. Scope of Chemical Engineering Branch in Future? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  16. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  17. Which branch is suitable to do after B.Tech Electronics and M.Tech Chemical?
  18. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
30th March 2011, 02:25 PM
rajilakshman

Default Re: Which branch has more demand in future, Automobile or Chemical Engineering?

Automobile engg bcoz no. Of bikes & cars lovers in india are increasing rapidly & famous international industries like BMW, mercdes etc are planning to set their plantss in india also
9th May 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch has more demand in future, Automobile or Chemical Engineering?

has communication engneering more demand in future?.And how much salary in it?
13th May 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

this year i passed 12th science with 60% & now i am wondering in which engineering field i move on or which demand more in future
20th May 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Which engg more demandable
14th June 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

is automobile engineering a good line to choose?how much salary?
22nd June 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
this year i passed 12th science with 60% & now i am wondering in which engineering field i move on or which demand more in future
hello i prefer as per your % i prefer u automobile engg. is best
11th July 2011, 07:43 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities for Automobile engineers:

There are plenty of employment opportunities for the Automobile engineers in automobile industry.

India is a host to many Indian and international automobile companies.

So engineers will not only get job in Indian Industries but also International Industries like Ford, Honda, BMW,Volkswagen, Audi etc.

Those companies are targeting India as a base for manufacturing cars, so the scope for a career in automobile industry has risen even more rapidly.

Job opportunities for Chemical engineers:

The job prospectus and career options of a chemical engineer are varied and different.

They can opportunities both in the public sector as well as the private sector.

The manufacturing industries, pharmaceuticals provide the best opportunities for chemical engineers.

In the government sector, chemical engineers are employed to solve environmental problems such as waste and water treatment, environmental regulations and recycling.

They are also employed in scientific research and development services.

So its upto you in which you are more interested...because you said you have equal interest in both the courses.
26th July 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my graduation with chemical engineering,so plz tell me about the future of this branch regarding job prospectus in india as well as in abroad?
31st July 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th by 89% which field would be better in engineering for me?
9th August 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

why is everyone just asking more questions and completely forgetting about the original question?
22nd August 2011, 06:40 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

dear the scope of both are more in future but it is difficult to get job in chemical engineering.but the scope of the automobile engineering is more because they also apply for the jobs of the mechanical engineering and so it has good scope in future and also in PSU's
ok
22nd August 2011, 06:41 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

dear the scope of both are more in future but it is difficult to get job in chemical engineering.but the scope of the automobile engineering is more because they also apply for the jobs of the mechanical engineering and so it has good scope in future and also in PSU's
ok
15th July 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Which branch is more scope in future? mechanical,civil,electrical or automobile ?
23rd December 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I think automobile engineering has more demand in future because we would be needing some good concept cars for cleaner and better future also if are good in it and get a chance to work in usa or uk you might get package upto $50000 and thats much and mercedes offers even bigger package and if you get promotion your salary might be ranging from $100,000 to $500,000
17th February 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in chemical engg. recently,i dont think ,there is a lack of opportunity in jobs and vacancies in public sectors.there is a vast scope in chemical engg also in RND sector ,on the contrary automobile engg also has wide scope in terms of increasing demands in automobile ,but one think ,i want to mention ,getting into volswogen,audi,ford is not that easy, and before taking admission ,have a look on placement record and its exposure to international market if you are dreaming BIG.
WISHES ....
[email protected]
20th June 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

my dear please don't go for the chemical engineering because scope of chemical engineering is much lesser than automobile, i am also an chemical engineer but i don't have job so pplease take right decision against future
16th October 2013, 12:00 AM
Maru Nirav

Smile Re: Which branch has more demand in future, Automobile or Chemical Engineering?

Quote:
i have keen interest in automobile as well as in chemical engineering. tell me which branch have great demand in future.
Automoblie Engineering....
7th June 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

have there is a good future if i complete my B.tech with mechanical engg and M.tech with automobile engg????
6th August 2015, 04:10 PM
Rana Rizwan

Lightbulb Re: Which branch has more demand in future, Automobile or Chemical Engineering?

Quote:
i m doing my graduation with chemical engineering,so plz tell me about the future of this branch regarding job prospectus in india as welOK as in abroad?
O my lovely brother chemical Engineering has widest field that is why it is called as " Universal Engineering ".
From a Cycle to air craft chemicals are being used ok.
7th August 2015, 11:15 PM
Career advisor

Both automobile and chemical have its own scope.
Automobile sector is growing day by day as more vehicles launch in the market keeping onething in mind to sell more and more so they make their vehicles at an affordable price.So that a middle man should alse buy it due to which automobile market is growing.
Chemical engineering has also its own scope. Chemical engineers are paid higher in abroad than in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?