16th January 2017, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Which Branch should I choose for pursuing Master of Physiotherapy to get a job in the Indian Army?

Respected Sir, I want to join the Indian Army, so I need to know which Branch should I choose for pursuing Master of Physiotherapy to get a job in the Indian Army? Do I need to write any entrance exam to join the Indian Army after completing Masters? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  2. What is the procedure to join Indian Army? I am a master in physiotherapy
  3. Can I join Indian Army after completion of Physiotherapy course?
  4. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  5. Which specialization should I choose in Master of Physiotherapy for earning good income?
  6. Whether pursuing Master's degree in Physiotherapy from CMJ University is valid in Abroad?
  7. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army?
  8. Can a Mechanical Engineer study Master of Physiotherapy with Neuro Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  9. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Master of Physiotherapy candidate?
  10. How can I get a job as physiotherapist in Indian Army after bachelor in Physiotherapy
  11. What is the scope of Physiotherapy course studied in abroad in Indian Army?
  12. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  13. What is the procedure of getting Job as Physiotherapist in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much beneficial is it to do MPT course?
  15. Can I join Indian Army if I am a UG bachelor of physiotherapy? What do I have to do to get an entry into the Army?
  16. What is the procedure to join Indian Army after completing intermediate(physiotherapy) if I am 26 years old?
  17. Which is the best course among MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) and Master of Physiotherapy?
  18. Which Branch should I choose for pursuing B.Pharmacy course? What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?