20th May 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Which branch is suitable to do after B.Tech Electronics and M.Tech Chemical?

Dear sir

I want to M.Tech with chemical branch after B.Tech electronics and communication.so plz tell me is beneficial or not in future? Which branch are suitable after BTech(ece) with MTech (chemical)

11th June 2015, 04:52 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which branch is suitable to do after B.Tech Electronics and M.Tech Chemical?

Frankly speaking, it is of no use.
M.tech or the post gradate program in any field should be taken considering the previous knowledge and course in Mind.

Done with your graduation in the ECE field and then switching it with chemical one is definitely not a wise decision.

Though you might feel that you will be involved in two fields and then you will have more chances to be selected and getting jobs but then you also need to consider the fact that after doing post graduation in chemical engineering your scope for the ECE companies will exponentially decrease.

Its not that ECE does not has scope. let me tell about the various scope of this branch that M.tech in ECE could let you in-

>> Big software giants like Infosys, TCS and Wipro take ECE graduates. Its just that you should have a basic knowledge of programming languages like C or Java and the rest of the things they will teach you in their training.

>> Also, you will have equal opportunities in the core fields. ECE companies like Ericsson and Siemens are always in search of young talent who they can train and then make an asset for their company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?