3rd February 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Last date for filling the admission forms for MBBS after 12th in D.Y.Patil Medical college, Kolhapur Pune?

what is the last date for filling admission form for MBBS after +2 in DY PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE,KOLHAPUR,PUNE??

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS in DY Patil medical college Kolhapur?
  2. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges? -- [New]
  3. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  4. List of Government Colleges offering Medicine course?
  5. Information regarding Fee structure for SC candidates in Dypatil Medical College?
  6. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much donation is required to get a seat in private medical colleges like DY Patil, MGM, and DY Patil Kolhapur?
  8. When are the forms for MBBS going to be issued? What is the last date for it?
  9. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the fee structure of DY patil medical college(Kolhapur) for MBBS course?
  11. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  12. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  13. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  15. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  16. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS in DY Patil Medical College, Kolhapur?
  18. How to get admission in pune in MBBS college in government quota after passing Medical CET with 149 marks out of 200?
11th June 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for filling the admission forms for MBBS after 12th in D.Y.Patil Medical college, Kolhapur Pune?

How many marks are required in 12th for mbbs admission in d y patil collage in pune?
11th June 2015, 05:01 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for filling the admission forms for MBBS after 12th in D.Y.Patil Medical college, Kolhapur Pune?

DY Patil Kolhapur AICET 2015- MBBS Entrance exam important date:

Submission of application form without late fee: April 30, 2015

Submission of application form with late fee: May 7, 2015

Submission of application form with additional fee: May 11, 2015

Counselling and Admissions: June 18 and 19, 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?