7th August 2022, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Is BSc Physics Hons equivalent to BSc Agriculture?

I wanted to apply for MA public policy in a university and the eligibility criteria is BSc(Ag) or equivalent. Is BSc Physics Hons considered equivalent to that of BSc Agriculture?

9th August 2022, 12:33 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BSc Physics Hons equivalent to BSc Agriculture?

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for MA in public policy is that you must have completed a graduation degree in any stream with at least 50% of marks in aggregate from any recognized university or Institute.

So, you can apply for MA in public policy.
12th August 2022, 12:55 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BSc Physics Hons equivalent to BSc Agriculture?

No, B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture degree course is not equivalent to B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics degree course but both the courses are undergraduate level degree course.

So, if the requirement of the course of your interest is B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture or equivalent only then you will not be eligible to pursue the same degree course on the basis of B.Sc. in Physics degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?