8th July 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics

I want to do B Sc. hons. in physics but did not get admission in any proffered colleges subsequently Have joined simple bsc with pcm can i go for physics hons after completion of bsc if yes how?

3rd July 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics

Can a 1st year student apply r Bsc honours for 2nd year after complete 1st year bsc general with 70%
2nd March 2016, 06:27 PM
Indian knowledge

Default Re: Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics

No friend you do now master degree in physics if you get good marks in B.sc. physical science.
If you are not eligible in any college than you can appy for improvement exams of university to get good score I in your degree.
Else you have no option to do master degree in physics.
There are some university which give addmission by entrance exam so you also try for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?