3rd October 2018, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Is BYJU'S E-Learning Centre helpful for 5th CBSE student who is weak in Mathematics?

Hi friends, my son is studying in 5th standard from CBSE Board. He is little weak in Mathematics. So, I am thinking to enroll him into BYJU'S Online Learning centre. I just want to know that is it helpful for me son?

4th October 2018, 12:24 PM
shivangi354

Default Re: Is BYJU'S E-Learning Centre helpful for 5th CBSE student who is weak in Mathematics?

Yes , the video lectures are easy and makes any subject understandable and easy. You will just have to be consistent in watching the videos .
5th October 2018, 03:37 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BYJU'S E-Learning Centre helpful for 5th CBSE student who is weak in Mathematics?

Yes, BYJU'S E-learning app provides better opportunity for candidates who are weak in a particular subject.

The faculty provides you the complete and detail analysis for each topic and once they will clear your concept then there is no chance of doubt in the topics.

So, I think you can take help of it for your preparation.
5th October 2018, 10:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

BYJU'S learning app provides a better facility to clear your doubts on each and every topics .

The institute provides a better faculty to clear the doubts with discussion on every aspects.

The other benefit of this is that you will clear your doubts from wherever you are. So, you can definitely join it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?