12th February 2011, 08:03 PM
RINKU raaz

How can a Civil Engineering Student apply for Training in NTPC?

sir
i m student of CIVIL branch(4rd semister) study in dr.MGR university chennai.
i want training in NTPC. so sir pls help me how to apply 4 training. and where the application form of ntps avilable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  2. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  3. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  4. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  5. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How can I apply for training? I am a student of civil branch
  7. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Details to apply for the winter training at NTPC
  9. Summer training in NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Civil)? other institutes in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?
  11. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  12. How to apply for Winter Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for Mechanical student? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  16. How to apply for summer training in NTPC? Last date of application?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in NTPC, Singharauli?
  18. How to apply for NTPC after B.Tech Agricultural engineering?
13th February 2011, 06:03 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Civil Engineering Student apply for Training in NTPC?

It would be best if you could get the placement officer to get in touch with the HR Department of NTPC. Another option is to send a letter to the HR head requesting for the same. After a few days of sending the application you could try contacting the HR Department on whether the same is possible. While sending the application you must attach your resume. In the application you need mention the period when you would like to undergo the training.
25th February 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i m pleased to speak you, my name is vineet sharan nd i m studying at baba hira singh bhattal institute of engineering and technology,lehragaga.i m in final year.my steram is electrical engineering.i would like to persue 6 months industrial training in ntpc.please provide me detail of training.
1st March 2011, 10:23 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

NTPC Exam Eligibility:

Educational Eligibility: Min. 55% marks for SC, ST and Physically Challenged & 65% marks for others.

Age Eligibility
For EET: Max. 27 years as on 01/01/2010 i.e. examinees born before 01/01/82 is not qualified. This age limit is relaxed by 2 years for the examinees with Post graduation degree.
For ET-HR & ET-Fin: Max. 29 years as on 01/01/2010 i.e. examinees born before 01/01/80 is not qualified.
Max. age limit is relaxed through 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC.

For more details NTPC Exam Eligibility visit here: http://www.ntpcjobs.net/advertisement.php
4th May 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My name is NAVEEN GAUTAM. I'm in 3rd semester of civil engg. i want to do trainaning from NTPC.
So, kindly halp me how i get traning from NTPC.
10th June 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to do training in patna.. i m a 4th year civil eng. student... prashant mani
11th June 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: How can a Civil Engineering Student apply for Training in NTPC?

NTPC Exam Eligibility:

Educational Eligibility: Min. 55% marks for SC, ST and Physically Challenged & 65% marks for others.
Age Eligibility
For EET: Max. 27 years as on 01/01/2010 i.e. examinees born before 01/01/82 is not qualified. This age limit is relaxed by 2 years for the examinees with Post graduation degree.
For ET-HR & ET-Fin: Max. 29 years as on 01/01/2010 i.e. examinees born before 01/01/80 is not qualified.
Max. age limit is relaxed through 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC.
For more details NTPC Exam Eligibility visit here: http://www.ntpcjobs.net/advertisement.php

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-civil-engineering-student-apply-training-ntpc-85560.html#ixzz1OyZiQTmx
29th April 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to trainimg in ntpc . pls help me
1st September 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

sir
i m Anil Bharti student of CIVIL branch(5th sem.) study rajasthan tec. university.
i want training in NTPC. so sir pls help me how to apply 4 training.
20th February 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hlo i m student of 3rd year in civil engineering in bhai gurdas institute of engg.and technology.sir i want to know that how to apply in NTPC for internship. Plz reply.
11th March 2014, 09:10 PM
devkumar1594

DEV KUMAR; 8822616201
sir
i m student of CIVIL branch(4rd semister) study in NIT SILCHAR, ASSAM.
i want training in NTPC. so sir pls help me how to apply 4 training. and where the application form of ntps avilable,,,,,,
Plz sir help me.my college are close in may 24th 2014 to 24th july 2014.
29th August 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am akash kumar student of civil branch(8th sem.)study in PIEAR,punjab.
i want traning in NTPC. so sir please help me how to apply 6 month training and where the application form of NTPC available,,,,,
please sir help me for this.
AKASH KUMAR
7th March 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM STUDENT OF NIT JAIPUR COMPLETED 2ND YEAR WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP IN NTPC PLEASE TEL ME THE PROCEDURE
5th October 2018, 10:14 PM
Mddsalman

Sir, I am md salman student of 4th year civil branch from
Accurate institute of Management and technology
Greater Noida aktu University. I want to training in ntpc patna. So I kindly request that please help me how to apply.my mob no 9871163467
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?