3rd October 2018, 04:27 AM
Bhuvi@123

Is there any problem to apply for Government jobs for BEd student who has backlog in Post Graduation?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my Post Graduation. But in first semester, I have one backlog which I will clear in December. However, I have joined BEd course.I am little worried because I don't know that is there any difficulty for me? I will face any problem to apply for Government jobs after my BEd course?

5th October 2018, 03:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to apply for Government jobs for BEd student who has backlog in Post Graduation?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education and it is two year course. Candidate passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible for admission in the course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the B.Ed course on your bachelor degree qualification. The minimum required aggregate is 50% with relaxation for reserved category.

You have to appear and qualify in entrance test for admission in the course.
5th October 2018, 09:30 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to apply for Government jobs for BEd student who has backlog in Post Graduation?

Your backlog in post graduation has no relevance for government jobs based on Bachelor's degree in Education.

Wherever B.Ed is required, you can apply for jobs. But where minimum academic qualification is Post graduation, you can not apply with backlog. You should study to clear the existing backlog.
5th October 2018, 10:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

If you have backlog you will be not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course on the basis of master degree qualification unless you will clear it before the admission.

B.Ed is two year or four semester course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission. The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50%.

So, you get admission in B.Ed course on this qualification and after completion become eligible for recruitment in jobs wherever B.Ed qualification is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?