27th May 2012, 02:12 AM
rvis

Can a 11th failed student immediately appear for 12th exam and MHT CET exam?

can XIth fail student immediately appear for XIIth exam and MH-CET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  2. After declaration of MHT CET results are the admissions started immediately?
  3. Can I give Mht-cet exam while studying in 12th?
  4. How to score best marks in medical entrance exams? Which books to refer?
  5. Important dates of MHT CET entrance exam?
  6. Can I get promoted to 12th standard and appear in compartment exam if failed in 11th Mathematics? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  8. Am I eligible for AIIMS entrance exam after failing 12th at the age of 24 years? Any chance for MHT CET exam also?
  9. Books which I should refer for NEET and MHT CET pre medical exam? I am a student of standard 12th
  10. Application form for MAH CET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  12. Can I appear in 12th Arts Board exam directly if failed in 11th?
  13. Can my NRI student appear for MHT CET this year?
  14. Tips to prepare for MHT CET exam? Books to be referred for it?
  15. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  16. Date of the MHT CET online form submission date?
  17. Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?
  18. Which book is best for MHT CET exam preparation? Last years solutions of MHT CET exam?
27th May 2012, 10:21 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 11th failed student immediately appear for 12th exam and MHT CET exam?

you have to clear the backlogs first. if you are not promoted to class XII then how can you sit for your board exam and even MH-CET exam for that matter? generally a fail at this crucial juncture means you cannot apply in some other school as well. so go and talk to your principal. see if negotiation works. at times on humanitarian grounds they give students a second chance. although thats not appreciable but keeping in mind the importance of a year in student's life they do this at times. if you get another chance then do make amends for it by preparing well for your boards exam. all the best.

hope this helps
27th May 2012, 01:00 PM
ab7777

Default Re: Can a 11th failed student immediately appear for 12th exam and MHT CET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvis View Post
can XIth fail student immediately appear for XIIth exam and MH-CET exam?
Hi friend

It is not possible for a 11th fail student to skip to class 12 without passing 11th class. If you wish to pursue it from a private board, then you may get a chance to skip class 11 despite of failing and start from 12th standard. However, you will have to complete your 12th in order to be eligible for appearing in the board exam.

MH-CET exam is for candidates who are aspiring topursue engineering and medical courses in maharashtra state. A candidate is required to be 12th pass from HSC board(or its equivalent) to be eligible to appear in the exam.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?