12th December 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an IAS Officer after completing B.Tech in Agriculture? How should I prepare for the exam?

Respected Sir, I really want to make a career in Public Sector, I am very much interested in becoming an IAS Officer. I am pursuing B.Tech so I want to know how can I become an IAS Officer after completing B.Tech in Agriculture? How should I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an IAS officer? I am a student of BSc Agriculture
  2. How to become an IAS officer? I am a Agriculture 2nd year student
  3. How to prepare for IAS while doing B.Tech course?
  4. What should I do after completing class 12th (Arts stream) to become an IAS Officer?
  5. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science
  6. How to prepare for an IAS exam being an LLB holder? How does LLB will help me to be an IAS officer?
  7. How many Exams I have to undergo to become IAS Officer? What are the subjects for this? Which books to prepare for this? Does coaching necessary to become IAS Officer?
  8. How to become an IAS officer after completing BMS degree? From where to get the forms? Details about IAS exam?
  9. Physical fitness requirements, starting salary and duration of IAS Officer training for 2nd PUC student?
  10. How to prepare for IAS for Agriculture student? Syllabus for the same?
  11. How can a NCC Cadet become an IPS Officer after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Which exam should he appear? -- [New]
  12. Can I become an IAS Officer after completing 12th standard? Study in NDA through IAS exam?
  13. Which course should I pursue after completing 12th (Science) to become an IAS officer?
  14. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in CSE pursuing 2nd year?
  15. How to become an IAS officer after Engineering (ECE)? how to prepare and subjects to study? Is it necessary to join IAS academy to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to become an IAS officer after completing B.Com with 66%
  17. How can I become an IAS officer? I am pursuing Physiotherapy
  18. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which coaching Institutes should I join for preparing?
13th December 2016, 04:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an IAS Officer after completing B.Tech in Agriculture? How should I prepare for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I really want to make a career in Public Sector, I am very much interested in becoming an IAS Officer. I am pursuing B.Tech so I want to know how can I become an IAS Officer after completing B.Tech in Agriculture? How should I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

You have to appear for Civil Service Examinations to become an IAS Officer. The examinations are conducted by UPSC. The civil service examinations have three parts. They are Preliminary Examinations, Main Examinations and Interview. The candidates who have studied graduation in any discipline are eligible for the civil service examinations. The examinations are held once every year. You can prepare for IAS examinations through the coaching centers available for this purpose. The civil service examination is one of the toughest examinations in India. First you should start to read the newspapers like The Hindu. You should read the NCERT textbooks. You should make a note of the current events in the topics like sports, social issues, government policies and international relations. You can also make use of the documents and articles in the internet. You should also study the History of Modern India and Indian National Movement. These are some of the tips for preparing for the civil service examinations.
13th December 2016, 09:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an IAS Officer after completing B.Tech in Agriculture? How should I prepare for the exam?

Yes definitely you are eligible to appear for civil services exam in order to become IAS officer after completion of your Bachelor of Technology 4 year degree. To prepare yourself for IAS exam have to clear your concepts, reasoning ability, calculations, physical calculations , current affairs, general knowledge, English vocabulary etc.
Personally I would like to suggest you to join good coaching institutes.
Very good coaching institutes are present in our country such as in Delhi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai.
Subscribe some weekly or monthly magazines such as success mirror etc.
7th January 2021, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Acreculture engineering students can eligible for IAS ?
30th August 2021, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir Is IAS is possible after agriculture engineering sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?