21st December 2010, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Can computer engineering freshers get into Railway Recruitment Board of Maharashtra? Which are the competitive exams for freshers?

Is there any recruitment in railway recruitment board of maharashtra for computer engineers as fresher ?so plz give me details of the above and competitive exam for fresher computer engineers?

Related Questions:
  1. Is selection of freshers beneficial for recruitment board?
  2. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  3. What is the eligibility to join TCS for freshers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Exams held by Indian Railways for B.Tech freshers? Various posts vacant for freshers?
  5. When is the recruitment for MCA freshers? How could I get updates for TCS recruitment?
  6. List of Government Exams for Electrical and Computer Engineering Freshers?
  7. What are the government jobs available for freshers of computer science engineering students
  8. Competitive exams available to get job in Indian Railway for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year?
  9. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  10. Can I apply for Infosys recruitment of Freshers having secured 68% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in BE? Will there be any reservation for the candidates of SC/ST in Infosys recruitment?
  11. Are there any government technical jobs related to my specialization or in B.Tech computer science? Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech student freshers?
  12. Any openings for MCA freshers?
  13. When will the Off-Campus Drives of TCS, IBM and Infosys will be held in Delhi for B.E. graduates? Procedure of registration? -- [New]
  14. Career for Electrical engineering freshers in PSUs?
  15. Any company hiring freshers of computer science branch?
  16. Procedure of recruitment of freshers in Tech Mahindra?
  17. Procedure to apply for job in TCS and IBM for BCA final semester student?
  18. Job in Telecom sector for B.Tech(CSE) student?
22nd December 2010, 08:43 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can computer engineering freshers get into Railway Recruitment Board of Maharashtra? Which are the competitive exams for freshers?

yes a computer science engineer can also join Indian railway under signal section..and there are lots of other opportunity for computer science branch similar to other electrical branches in all government jobs like
BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
AAI(Airport authority of India)
SAIL(Steel authority of india)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
CDS(Combined defense service)
30th December 2010, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can computer engineering freshers get into Railway Recruitment Board of Maharashtra? Which are the competitive exams for freshers?

Am 28 years old and completed Engineering in computer science in 2010, I come in OBC category.
Pls suggest me any government jobs I can apply except banks.
If any recruitments in RRB and in any other pls suggest me.

Thank you
3rd February 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

is any job available for diploma holders from computers?????
12th February 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me abt. railway exam whose forms r available in february 2011?when will be the exam? & where to give that exam? & which type of questions r asked in it?
5th March 2011, 08:27 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

computer engineering freshers get into Railway Recruitment Board of Maharashtra
yes a computer science engineer can also join Indian railway under signal section..and there are lots of other opportunity for computer science branch similar to other electrical branches in all government jobs like

good luck
13th March 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed engg in IT.suggest me any govt job i am agree to work in any field except banks
15th March 2011, 08:43 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes, computer engineering freshers get into Railway Recruitment Board of Maharashtra.

you can also appear in the given below exam

1.BARC.

2.ISRO.

3.DRDO.

4.CDAC.

5.BANK PO.

etc.

all the best..............
21st March 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

After computer science engineering completed which course can do to join in railways????????????
21st March 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i ve passed my b.e. computer in 2000 but in 2nd class .is there any opportunity for me? even i don't ve any experience
16th April 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

what type of entrance exams are there for an "IT engineer" in indian railways............................
24th April 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

can I.T student get in to railway recruirement?what are the copetitive exam for freshers?
i am b.tech(final year )student with aggregate marks 79.03% up to 7 semester
what type of entrance exams are there for an "IT engineer" in indian railways............................
28th April 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, i hv completed my degree in E&TC(fresher).. Want to know about the opportunity for the Railway Recruitment Board of Maharashtra..
29th April 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.Tech in Computer Science.i want to apply in Indian Railway.Wat kind of exams r conducted n when?wat is the Procedure?
3rd May 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i m mca student which post i can apply in railway
19th May 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

which type of job offered for the computer science engineer student . for better job what should we do
28th June 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

can a final year student apply for the goverment job of computer science engineer??
29th June 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2010 Pass out engineer with Information Technology (I.T) branch should i apply for Astt. Loco Pilot Vacancy can any of the concerned person for this reply me on my emailid [email protected] pls do me aa dat much favour.

In advance thank u so much..
30th June 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm an MCA final year student with aggreate of 83%, can i get a job in southern Railway as Computer Engg.
13th July 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

No you will not get any government jobs cz you are outdated age person.
20th August 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have completed my diploma in computer technology. I secured 74% in my last semester.If any recruitments in RRB and in any other pls suggest me sir.
9th September 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

hello sir I want to know the government companies inwhich computer science final year student applicable and also give me the solution for government jobs in final year for cs student please help me.......
11th September 2011, 01:18 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any recruitment in railway recruitment board of maharashtra for computer engineers as fresher ?so plz give me details of the above and competitive exam for fresher computer engineers?
Yes computer engineer can get a job in railway.There are so much scope and also requirment for a computer engineer in railway department.There is so much need in railway for work of adminstrator in several field.So you can get a job in railway.You should give an entrance paper for railway services.After this you can get a job in this department.There are also many jobs are present in public sector for computer engineer.

These are some jobs related to railway department.

These are some posts in railway.
Database adminstrator
Project Engineer Signaling for Signaling Design - Construction manager
Railway mail service (RMS) adminstrator
Technical adminstaror
Telecommunication engineer
Station Controller
Junior computer operator
Customer Relations Assistant
Junior Engineer
Indian Railways Stores Service

All the best for future.
15th October 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

can a final year student apply for the goverment job of computer science engineer??
plz update me through [email protected]
thanx...
17th October 2011, 12:08 PM
kabir choudhary

hi i am khemchand from mathura i have done diploma of 3 year computer
from Niit mathura i have done b.a from govt colloge now i am searching a
job of computer related any fields and department as railway teachers and
other plz plz help me
10th November 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i have done 3yrs diploma in computer engg. is there any job for me in goverment sector or in defence
15th November 2011, 07:47 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,yes a computer science engineer can also join Indian railway under signal section..and there are lots of other opportunity for computer science branch similar to other electrical branches in all government jobs like

Thanks,
1st December 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I am computer science engineer with 56% in my BE . What all software companies can i join ,if possible ? Any xtra course which needs to be done which might help ?
20th December 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi.......
i have completed diploma in computer technology from gov.poly.ahmednagar in 2010 with 70%marks and i am interested in bsnl for job .am i applicable for any post and plz tell me the details about entrance exam for job in bsnl .
thanks shinde
5th January 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can computer engineering freshers get into Railway Recruitment Board of Maharashtra? Which are the competitive exams for freshers?

Am 28 years old and completed Engineering in computer science in 2010, I come in OBC category.
Pls suggest me any government jobs I can apply except banks.
If any recruitments in RRB and in any other pls suggest me.

Thank you
31st January 2012, 04:59 PM
Akshay Bhalekar

Am 21 year old and completed diploma in computar technology from kohinoor technical institute ahmednagar in 2012 with fist class and maharashtra state board of docational examination for p.C.Maintenance is passed for second class i come in obc category pls suggest me jobe i recraitment in rrb and in any other pls suggest me Thank you
31st January 2012, 05:01 PM
Akshay Bhalekar

Am 21 year old and completed diploma in computar technology from kohinoor technical institute ahmednagar in 2012 with fist class and maharashtra state board of docational examination for p.C.Maintenance is passed for second class i come in obc category pls suggest me jobe i recraitment in rrb and in any other pls suggest me and email id [email protected] Thank you
31st January 2012, 10:56 PM
mani_baban

9th July 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

can information technology fresher get into railway recruitment board of Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?