23rd December 2010, 01:39 AM
Neeraj kr. sharma

Can a diploma student fill the form of Indian Air Force or Navy? What are the chances to get entry? In which year to fill the forms?

Sir i am in (diploma) second year computer sciece and technology , can i fill up forms for geting job in indian air force or nevy .and what are the chances of diploma students in AIF or nevy.and in which year we can fill up the forms. which year

23rd December 2010, 08:49 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a diploma student fill the form of Indian Air Force or Navy? What are the chances to get entry? In which year to fill the forms?

You can join Indian Airforce as a group X candidates.For recruitment details visit http://www.careerinairforce.nic.in

All the best.
24th December 2010, 12:17 AM
amahajan

Default Re: Can a diploma student fill the form of Indian Air Force or Navy? What are the chances to get entry? In which year to fill the forms?

Hiii Neeraj
You did not specify that you are doing diploma after your 12th. I guess you doing diploma after 12th then you are eligible to join Airforce and Indian navy only if you have studied your 12th class with maths and physics.
24th December 2010, 02:03 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Career in Indian Airforce as a Diploma Engineer

Diploma Engineers can not join IAF in officer rank, however oppurtunities are there in other ranks below officer rank.

Which known as "Airmen" there two categories in it 1) Technical Trade X group and @) Non Technical trade Y group.

So you can enter through X group, in technical domain.
Eligibility: Candidate must have passed 3 year Diploma engineering with at least 50% aggregate including all semesters.

Age Limit: 21 years before commencement of training.

The recruitment to 'Airmen' in IAF are made through two schemes.

1) By inviting application on scheduled time and procedure.
2) Recruitment Rallies.

Among them most effective way is second one, through 'Recruitment Rallies'

In this system IAF organises rallies in different geographical regions of India, and announce this in News Papers that from when to when this rally will be carried out and all required details.

However, following is the list of upcoming Rallies to be held in the month of December-January.

• Barrackpore (West Bengal) from 02 Dec to 09 Dec 2010
  • Bhubaneshwar (Orissa) from 07 Dec to 14 Dec 2010
  • Seoni (Madhya Pradesh) from 10 Dec to 16 Dec 2010
  • Aurangabad (Maharashtra) from 15 Dec to 22 Dec 2010
  • Kasargod (Kerala) from 07 Jan to 12 Jan 2011
  • Shimoga (Karnataka) from 19 Jan to 25 Jan 2011
Regards
~Faiyaz~
24th December 2010, 03:31 AM
bikenindia

hi,
If you are a diploma student, then I think you cannot write NDA exam which is one of the entry to the Indian air force.
But still you can become airman but it is a low post. so decide my frien.

All the best.
24th December 2010, 08:51 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can a diploma student fill the form of Indian Air Force or Navy? What are the chances to get entry? In which year to fill the forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeraj kr. sharma View Post
Sir i am in (diploma) second year computer sciece and technology , can i fill up forms for geting job in indian air force or nevy .and what are the chances of diploma students in AIF or nevy.and in which year we can fill up the forms. which year
WELL NEERAJ,

a diploma holder can't fill the form for AIF as a flying officer

because to become a AIF you need have following qualification

Eligibility Criteria
To join the NDA you need to fulfil the following requirements:

Nationality
Indian

Educational Qualifications
You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics. Final year students can also apply.

Advertisemetn Schedule
March and October every year. ( Advertisement released by UPSC)

and yes if you want to join air force as a below officer rank then as fayaz said follow the same....

good luck.
24th December 2010, 09:26 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Good morning dear

Yes a diploma holder with 50% marks can apply for IAF(Indian Air Force) and indian neavy for the PBOR (Personal Below Officers Rank) after completion of Diploma only. There are two way you can join in IAF 1st:- By applying whenever advertisment is there in employment news
2nd:- through the recuirtment rallies
Diploma holders can only apply for technical trades. The age limit is 21 years.
recrutment rallies are conducted at the fillowing places-
1. Barrackpore in West Bengal (from 02 Dec to 09 Dec 2010)
2. Bhubaneshwar Orissa (from 07 Dec to 14 Dec 2010)
3. Seoni Madhya Pradesh (from 10 Dec to 16 Dec 2010)
4. Aurangabad Maharashtra (from 15 Dec to 22 Dec 2010)
5. Kasargod Kerala from 07 (Jan to 12 Jan 2011 )
6. Shimoga (Karnataka) from 19 Jan to 25 Jan 2011

Good luck.
24th December 2010, 12:08 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can a diploma student fill the form of Indian Air Force or Navy? What are the chances to get entry? In which year to fill the forms?

Quote:
well neeraj,

educational qualification for the IAF.
1.10+2 pass from a recognized school.
2.must be in between 16.5 to 19.5 of age.

and diploma holder can't apply for the same.

if you have to still wan't to persue then complete your graduation level, apply for CDS from there you can join.
and even as below officer rank is also a good option.

good luck.
24th December 2010, 03:36 PM
dvinoth_143

sir
i am a diploma in mechanical holder and sum papers are arrear im eligable in IAF
24th December 2010, 05:18 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

ya of course a diploma student can apply for the indian air force
the eligibility is that you should have passed 3 years of diploma with minimum of 50% marks in all the semesters........
then you can enter the indian air force by inviting applications.......
24th December 2010, 05:49 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Yes you have lot of change to enter into India Army, if you have finished 12th and then if you have joined Diploma means then very good Opportunity

-->Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment

-->IAF Flying Pilot Branch Course

-->ASK

-->LDC

-->IAF Permanent SSC Officers in Technical Branches Courses

-->Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for Yantriks, Naviks

*For all this job you are eligible , but for all this Medical Fitness is very much important and have it prefect

Best of luck
24th December 2010, 06:53 PM
n1a2z3a4r5

Diploma Engineers can not join IAF in officer rank, however oppurtunities are there in other ranks below officer rank.Which known as "Airmen" there two categories in it 1) Technical Trade X group and @) Non Technical trade Y group.So you can enter through X group, in technical domain.

Eligibility: Candidate must have passed 3 year Diploma engineering with at least 50% aggregate including all semesters.

Age Limit: 21 years before commencement of training.

The recruitment to 'Airmen' in IAF are made through two schemes.

1) By inviting application on scheduled time and procedure.
2) Recruitment Rallies.

Among them most effective way is second one, through 'Recruitment Rallies'

In this system IAF organises rallies in different geographical regions of India, and announce this in News Papers that from when to when this rally will be carried out and all required details.

However, following is the list of upcoming Rallies to be held in the month of December-January.

Barrackpore (West Bengal) from 02 Dec to 09 Dec 2010
Bhubaneshwar (Orissa) from 07 Dec to 14 Dec 2010
Seoni (Madhya Pradesh) from 10 Dec to 16 Dec 2010
Aurangabad (Maharashtra) from 15 Dec to 22 Dec 2010
Kasargod (Kerala) from 07 Jan to 12 Jan 2011
Shimoga (Karnataka) from 19 Jan to 25 Jan 2011
24th December 2010, 10:32 PM
Neeraj kr. sharma

thank u so much for the reply but still one question
that if may i join in AIRMEN but after airmen is it possilble to get promotrion however .
like promotion exams. and any other way.........
5th January 2011, 11:14 PM
mrzmmd

Sir,
I am a student of Electrical Engg(Diploma) in 3rd year.I interested in Indian Airforce,Can I apply for this & which I can this?
Thank You
6th February 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am a diploma holder in computer science. can i apply for iaf?? m in my final sem now.
14th February 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the inial salery of an airman in AIF
16th March 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

how incease the post of X grouptechanical after AMIE
11th April 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What about diploma B.e Aeronautical with 75% can apply for IAF??
12th April 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma after 10th in ece 6th semester can i apply for nda
22nd May 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Good Morning,Sir/Madam,
Myself Rohith Hugar From Belgaum(Karnataka), I am doing Mechanical Engneering and presently i am giving 6th sem examinations. Please can you tell me when should i give the air force examination, and what is the procedure for applying it. Please reply.
30th May 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

can an diploma computer engineer student have any chance to get job in IAF?
1st June 2011, 12:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
CRITERIA FOR AIR FORCE
To join the Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) stream you must fulfil the following eligibility criteria: Age-18 to 28 years
Marital Status -Single
Nationality-Indian
Gender-This is applicable to both men and women.
Educational Qualification (Aeronautical Engineer – Electonics)-First division (60% & above) in BE / B.Tech in Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical / Electrical Communication / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering or a combination of these subject
SO YOU CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
BEST OF LUCK DEAR
18th June 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m final year diploma student can i apply nda?
22nd June 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my diploma in computer engineering and now my age is 28.can i apply in Indian Army,Airforce or Navy?
27th June 2011, 02:57 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes , you can join in Indian air force , but not in officer rank, you can join in IAF in lower rank than officer post which is called 'AIRMEN"..
Which is divided in two categories-
*technical trade X group
*non technical trade y group
you can join in technical trade X group.
the criteria is your age must be less than 21 years..
the recruitment for AIRMEN are made through Recruitment rallies..
you can get more information in employment newspaper, so keep in touch with the newspaper..
all the best..
28th June 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I finished Diploma after my 10th. No i'm 21 years completed. Is there any option to join Air force???
I love be in Flying branch & pilot. Is there any optiuon for me?????
Please Suggest to excel my future..

Thanks in advance... Expecting your help asap.
2nd December 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

how to fill the form of navy
30th December 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name is Marjum Ete and I had completed diploma in civil Engg. now I would like to join in Indian Army. Now how I join in Indian Army?
7th January 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, which time PBOR application form will be held?
21st January 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

After computer diploma passed what to do.....???????
14th May 2012, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

hello IAF,
can i apply for the job in indian air force as i am compliting my diploma with computer science (2012) with marks nearly 60%. what post can i get.
please let me know soon.
thank you.

Dheeraj kr. paswan
22nd September 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

After compliting aerospace engg. From a.m.i.e. what is the job chances? & where?
27th February 2014, 02:43 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Going by your qualifications, you can join Indian Air force as a group X candidates. More elaborate details is available on http://www.careerinairforce.nic.in

Also you can apply for the Airmen position in Group Y Trade such as
1. Ops Assistant
2. Admin Assistant
3. Account Assistant
4. Medical Assistant
5. Logistics Assistant
6. Environment Support Services Assistant
7. Meterological Assistant
8. Communication Technician
26th May 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have completed my diploma in electronics scoring 88% aggregrate.And I will be 21 years in this June.So can i apply for air force i.e in technical field.
26th May 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I will be 21years by this june.I have completed my diploma in electronis with 88% aggrergate.so,can i apply for indian airforce in technical field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?