25th January 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for B.E in electronics after passing 12th

i m appearing for standard 12th this year in 2015. can i appear this examination for B.E. in electronics

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I take after passing 12th? Which is better among Electronics, Computer Science and IT?
  2. Can I do Ph.D after passing B.E electronics and telecommunication
  3. What can I do after passing Vocational course in Electronics after 10th? Can I join BA/BSc or B.Com?
  4. Which branch is better between Electronics and Electronics & Telecommunications after scoring 77% in 12th?
  5. How could I join Accenture after passing diploma in Electronics?
  6. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  7. How to become an Actor after passing 12th?
  8. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  9. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  10. How to get the best job after passing 3rd year B.Tech electronics
  11. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get a seat in PSG Coimbatore for Electronics and Communication Engineering after passing 12th with a cutoff of 189?
  13. Can I apply for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th in MCVC with electronics technology
  14. Best courses related to electronics after passing intermediate
  15. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th?
  16. Can I do any degree course after passing my 12th standard?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th? What is the percentage needed in 12th to get a job in merchant navy?
  18. How to get a government job after passing electronics engineering from diploma?
19th April 2015, 01:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for B.E in electronics after passing 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m appearing for standard 12th this year in 2015. can i appear this examination for B.E. in electronics
Yes, you can apply for degree B.E. in electronics after passing 12th. What you require for this is that you can apply for B.E./B.Tech exams that are conducted at National level, State level or conducted by some of the AICTE affiliated deemed Universities such as AIEEE, JEE-Advanced, UPTU, SRM University, Vellore, BIT-SAT, DEC exam, Galgotia University etc. You can apply for the application form for various engineering exams starting from the month of August.

Exams for various engineering exams are held mostly in the month of April and results for those exams are declared in the month of June-July. After attempting examination, you can sit for counseling as per your All India Rank (AIR) and State Rank and there you have the facility to choose college and engineering branch of your own choice.

Besides, you can also take direct admission in any of the AICTE approved Engineering College/University as there are many colleges who provide direct admission to the candidates for B.Tech/B.E. seats in different branches according to their 10+2 Score.
19th April 2015, 09:56 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for B.E in electronics after passing 12th

B.E stands for bachelor in engineering. It is a four year course with eight semester. To enroll in B.E course, you must have passed 12th class from recognised Indian school with PCM subjects.

After passing 12th class, you can appear for few top engineering entrance examinations like IIT JEE, CET, CUCET, VIT, SRM etc.,

Based on your marks, you will be called for counselling. To crack engineering entrance examination, you must concentrate only on physics,chemistry, and mathematics subjects. Negative marking is also applicable. You can also take up coaching in few coaching institutes like TIME, career forum,, etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?