31st March 2017, 06:51 PM
BIJEN NARZARI

Can I appear for ISRO entrance exam by self preparation? Which books should I prefer studying?

Respected Sir, I want to join ISRO as it is my dream so I want to appear for the entrance exam but I don't want to do the course I just want to self study and qualify the exam so I want to know can I appear for ISRO entrance exam by self preparation? Which books should I prefer studying? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th June 2017, 06:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for ISRO entrance exam by self preparation? Which books should I prefer studying?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. ISRO conducts its own entrance examination for selection of candidates. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology can apply for ISRO entrance exam. Minimum age limit to apply for exam is 21 years.

You have not mentioned your stream of bachelor's degree. Without knowing your stream, we can not help you with list of books. Books of your stream for GATE exam is very helpful for ISRO examination also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?