1st February 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Preparation required to qualify ISRO entrance exam?

Sir ,
I am in 11th std I want you to ask which type of preparation I have to do for qualify the entrance exam of isro . Which preparation we have to do to qualify isro entrance exam ?

14th December 2017, 09:32 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preparation required to qualify ISRO entrance exam?

The full form of ISRO is Indian Space Research Organization.

Candidates who have completed Bachelor of Technology or engineering can apply for ISRO entrance exam for Assistant Scientist.

Your first aim should be to focus on PCM subjects of your 11th and 12th standard so that you can secure good rank in Joint Entrance Examination for admission in top engineering colleges of India.

Questions asked in ISRO exam are from subjects of engineering. Your focus should be to clear concepts of each topic of engineering subject so that you can clear ISRO exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?