17th August 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Air Force Y Group after passing 12th with 62%(Commerce)

Can I apply for Air Force Y group after passing 12th with 62%(Commerce)?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Air Force Y Group after passing 12th with 62%(Commerce)
  2. How to join Air Force after clearing 12th with 66.15% in commerce Maths
  3. How to join Air Force? Am I eligible for Air Force after passing 12th with 87%?
  4. How can I apply for Indian Air Force in X or Y group after completing 12th with medical?
  5. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  6. Can I apply for flying department in Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 49% and B.Tech IT with 63%?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th class
  8. Can I get into IAF having secured 2nd Divison in 10+2? When will be the next notification for Flying branch?
  9. How should I apply for Air Force Y grade exam after passing 12th with 83.08%?
  10. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science?
  11. How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer?
  12. How to get a job in Air force after passing 12th with 62% in PCM
  13. How to join defence after passing 12th? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for Air Force Y group after passing 12th with 62%(Commerce)? Date and time of release of forms?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  16. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 60% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCB?
30th August 2012, 05:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Force Y Group after passing 12th with 62%(Commerce)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for Air Force Y group after passing 12th with 62%(Commerce)?
Since you have qualified your Higher Secondary examination with 62% marks, you can definitely join Air Force Group 'Y' provided you are within the age limit.
As per the Indian Central Airmen Selection Board, in order to become eligible for the Group 'Y' category, one must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
  • Must have passed 10+2 (Higher Secondary) Examination from a recognized board with a minimum of Fifty Per-Cent marks in aggregate.
  • Must have attained the age of 17 years.
  • Must not be over 22 years.

For further information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force:

www.indianairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?