7th March 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any jobs while in B.Tech ECE 3rd year? Are there any notifications now for which I am eligible?

iam in b.tech 3rd year and iam from ece backgrond
can i apply for any jobs or are they any notifications right now for which iam eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  3. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  4. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  5. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  6. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Can I be eligible to apply for JTO entrance exam? I am doing engineering 3rd year in ECE department
  8. Am I eligible to apply for internships with 57% of marks in 3rd year ECE?
  9. What are the jobs in government sector after B.E ECE? How can i apply for the jobs?
  10. Doing B.Tech 5 year Dual Course in ECE and Management : Am I eligible for Government Jobs in ECE?
  11. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  12. How can I apply for Internship in IIT being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student from UPTU college?
  13. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  14. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  15. Am I eligible for Railways and Banking sector jobs being a 3rd year B.Tech student with 65% aggregate? -- [New]
  16. Government jobs for B.Tech ECE student? How to apply for such jobs?
  17. Which Government Jobs that I can apply being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech? When will be the notifications for these Government Jobs?
  18. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
22nd November 2012, 03:52 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for any jobs while in B.Tech ECE 3rd year? Are there any notifications now for which I am eligible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam in b.tech 3rd year and iam from ece backgrond
can i apply for any jobs or are they any notifications right now for which iam eligible?
Dear,

3rd year of engineering is a very important year as this is the time you have to decide what you have to do next. Whether you will do job after it or you will go for higher studies. This is because whatever you will decide you will have to start your preparation in this year only as in 4th year you will not get time to even think about it as there will be many other things to do like project, seminar,campus placement etc.

If you want to do a job in 3rd year its good but you will not get a full time job in any reputed core company. You can work as an intern or you can join any BPO. This will help you even in your placement and studies as well but no one can guarantee about t as no one knows what HR actually want from the candidates.

Since there is no competitive exam that you can give while being in 3rd year you can just prepare for them whatever you want to give from this year only that will really make your preparation strong.

Best of luck!
19th May 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for any jobs while in B.Tech ECE 3rd year? Are there any notifications now for which I am eligible?

I have just passedy 3 year in btech now i got a job offer from a reputed company and they want me to join during my fourth year now what should i do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?