13th April 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BITS Pilani? What is the last date to apply?

can i apply for bits pilani now and what is the last date to apply

9th June 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for BITS Pilani? What is the last date to apply?

what is the last date to apply for bits pilani?
9th June 2013, 08:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BITS Pilani? What is the last date to apply?

Dear friend

Your query is incomplete as you have neither mentioned your academic qualifications nor the course for which you want for BITS Pilani.

BITS stands for the Birla Institute of Technology .It has three campuses in Pilani ,Goa and Dubai.It offers undergraduate ,post graduate and doctoral programs.

From my point of view I think that ,you are asking about your eligibility for the undergraduate program that is bachelor of engineering program.

In order to apply for the undergraduate program ,you must have passed the 10+2 or appearing for it from a recognized board.

Your subjects in 10+2 must include the physics,chemistry and mathematics.

The % of marks in 10+2 should not be less than 80% in board exams.

There is a direct admission facility provided to all the candidates of their respective boards .

The important dates for applying online for the Dubai campus is still open .For any more information regarding this please click here

If you have any doubt then please submit your query with full details.

Hope the information helps as well as satisfies you .If you have any other query regarding it then you can leave it here.

all the best

aashisranjan784
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?