14th August 2017, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for education loan while doing 3rd semester in college?

Can I apply for education loan while doing the 3rd semester in college? Can you please provide me with the complete details on the same? What criteria will they look for to give education loan while already started the college? Please help me with the details.

17th August 2017, 04:02 AM
starberry

Default Re: Can I apply for education loan while doing 3rd semester in college?

Hi,

The answer to your question is 'yes', you can apply for loan while doing 3rd Semester in college. There are different criteria to get loan based upon the education field you are in and the bank you choose for loan approval. The basic criteria for loan to get approved are-

-No backlogs in any semester
-All the results from Std X and Std XII uptill 3rd semester
-School leaving certificate
-College id-card
-A garantor

The bank will also give you the details of the required attachments to file a loan. Once, you should visit the bank to find out about how does it work.

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?