27th July 2017, 09:53 PM
G.Gnl

Possibility to study MA Anthropology course after Bachelor and Master degrees in English Translation? Where to apply for it in West Bengal?

Hello sir, I have completed Bachelor and Master degrees in English Translation. Now I want to study MA Anthropology. Is it possible to study MA Anthropology course? Where to apply for it in West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the colleges offering Honors in Psychology?
  2. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  3. Names of colleges providing MSc Geology Course in Delhi?
  4. Colleges offering M.Bi.P.C course in intermediate?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will West Bengal School Service commission grant a bachelor degree or master degree through lateral entry?
  7. Diploma courses related to Translation for M.A.(English) postgraduate?
  8. What is the procedure followed to pursue higher studies in Astrophysics after completion of 12th standard?
  9. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  10. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  11. Is there any possibility to take admission in government engineering colleges in Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal? Procedure to apply?
  12. Possibility to study M.A. in Economics if completed B.A. with English, Hindi, Education & Economics?
  13. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  14. Can I get any college in Kolkata providing MSc after completion of BSc General?
  15. Possibility to study M.A.(Anthropology) in JNU for B.A.(History) graduate?
  16. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in West Bengal? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply to study PhD in English/Urdu having completed Bachelor's in Urdu and Master's in English?
  18. How to do English Hons after passing Arts with 55% from West Bengal Board
15th August 2017, 08:40 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to study MA Anthropology course after Bachelor and Master degrees in English Translation? Where to apply for it in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Gnl View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Bachelor and Master degrees in English Translation. Now I want to study MA Anthropology. Is it possible to study MA Anthropology course? Where to apply for it in West Bengal?

Yes, It is possible for you to apply for M.A Anthropology course after completing your graduation and masters course in English translation. Anthropology is the study of the Evolution of man, Social cultural , Development of humans, Biological physics, Archaeology etc. Here below are details and eligibility regarding MA Anthropology course:-

Qualification Eligibility:- Minimum qualification required to apply for M.A Anthropology course is graduation in any stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

Duration of Course:- Duration of post graduation course in anthropology is 2 years which are divided into 4 semesters.

Syllabus for Anthropology Course:- In anthropology course applicant have to study main subjects like Social anthropology, Archaeological anthropology, Folk culture and Folk Lore, Physical anthropology, Rural communities and peasant society, Indian anthropology, Medical anthropology, Applied anthropology, Advance economics and political anthropology, Kinship and religions, etc.

Job Types for M.A Anthropology:-

:- Linguist.

:- Culture resource manager.

:- Archaeologist.

:- Curator.

:- Research scholar.

:- Urban planner.

:- Archivist.

List of Colleges Offer M.A Anthropology in West Bengal:-

1). Vidyasagar University.(Mindnapore(West Bengal)).

2). Ambition Point Academy.(Kolkata(West Bengal)).

3). Sidho Kanho Birsha University.(Purulia(West Bengal)).
17th August 2017, 04:19 AM
starberry

Default Re: Possibility to study MA Anthropology course after Bachelor and Master degrees in English Translation? Where to apply for it in West Bengal?

Hi,

You can surely apply for M.A anthropology course after completion of master course in English translation.

The colleges that offer this course in West Bengal are-

- Ambition Point Academy, Kolkata
- Sidho Kanho Birsha University, Purulia
- Vidyasagar University, Mindnapore

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?