17th October 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for graduation with one year of gap after HSC?

I have completed my HSC and I took 1-year gap from my studies. So, with one year gap, is it possible for me apply for Graduation in one year? Can you please help me with the details on the same? What are the minimum criteria? Awaiting for the response.

19th October 2017, 11:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for graduation with one year of gap after HSC?

Yes, you can apply for graduation with one year of gap after completion of your HSC. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognised board are eligible to apply for graduation course. Admissions in graduation course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective state entrance examinations board/ College/ university.
19th October 2017, 01:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for graduation with one year of gap after HSC?

Yes you can definitely pursue your graduation degree course even after a year of completion of your higher secondary school degree as for pursuing graduation degree from most of the colleges is a higher secondary school degree in concerned subject from a recognized board. Gap within the academics does not matters in most of the cases.

So you can apply for your graduation course if you satisfy the subjects required to pursue at higher secondary level (i.e; for technical degree or medical degree PCM and PCB group at Class 12th is required respectively).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?