21st December 2018, 09:36 PM
Bhagyashree shyam giri

Can I apply for IBPS Clerk exam after passing B.Com from Pune university?

Sir, I have completed graduation in B.com degree from Pune university. I have 48.90% in B.Com examination. So, tell me whether I'm eligible to apply
for IBPS clerk exam or nor?

24th December 2018, 11:54 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for IBPS Clerk exam after passing B.Com from Pune university?

To be eligible to apply for IBPS bank clerk examination, the minimum education required is a graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, having completed your B.Com degree course from Pune University which is UGC affiliated university, you are eligible to apply for IBPS bank clerk examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For more details and updates regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.ibps.in.
24th December 2018, 02:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IBPS Clerk exam after passing B.Com from Pune university?

IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It conducts entrance examination for recruitment in banking sector.

The common eligibility to appear for the Clerk recruitment examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age limit is 20-28 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

There is no minimum required aggregate or degree in a particular discipline to appear for the examination. To get more information visit at www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?