11th June 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JRF exam after completing my masters degree from paramedical?

I hve completed my master degree from paramedical (M-Pharmacy) in May 2012,so can i apply for JRF EXAM next year?

11th June 2012, 09:16 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JRF exam after completing my masters degree from paramedical?

Having completed Masters degree in Para Medical, you are eligible to apply for JRF.

JRF stands for Junior Research Fellowship.

The minimum academic qualification with which a candidate can join JRF is by completion of Post Graduation with any of the stream.

For this, the candidate have to crack NET Exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This Exam is being conducted by UGC (University Grants Commission).

This exam is being conducted for the award of Lectureship and to give eligibility into JRF.

Here is the required eligibility criteria to be eligible for JRF for NET Exam.

Academic Qualification :
-You should have completed your Masters degree with any of the stream with a minimum of 55% of marks.
-Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of OBC, SC and ST categories.

Age criteria :
-The upper age limit upto which the candidates can apply for JRF is 28 years.

For updated information on this exam, I suggest you to visit
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
11th June 2012, 09:51 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JRF exam after completing my masters degree from paramedical?

University Grant Commision

Yes you can appear in next upcoming net exam which will be held in december 2012.

UGC conduct the net exam for jrf and lecturership twice a year, in the months of June and December.

Notification released in the months of March and September in Employment News and ugc website also.

you can apply online only on the UGC website-- www.ugc.ac.in.

You can apply for both jrf and lecturership

To apply for net exam Post graduation degree is must in any subject with 55% from any recognised university.

Age for jrf should be maximum 28 year. relaxation for reserve category in upper age.

There are no upper age limit for lecturership.
14th June 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i complete ny mba in this agust .when can i write the net exam
18th June 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

my self kusum choudhary. i am complet ma in hindi i am applied the jrf exam
my email id - [email protected]
my cell no- 08059931282
19th June 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

what is jrf? who are elligible for it? how can w apply? please tell me??
24th July 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

hi,,junior research fellow...means one can complete the project work under the supervision.those who have completed their masters are eligible for that,and could be apply at www.ugc.ac.in.conducted by ugc twice in a year i.e.june and december.
thanks and regards
Danish Azad
29th July 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i had completed mpharm 1st yr nd final year project is going on, am i eligible to apply for JRF??
30th July 2012, 02:26 PM
sheelasnj

The minimum academic qualification with which a candidate can join JRF is by completion of Post Graduation with any of the stream.

For this, the candidate have to crack NET Exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This Exam is being conducted by UGC (University Grants Commission).

This exam is being conducted for the award of Lectureship and to give eligibility into JRF.

Here is the required eligibility criteria to be eligible for JRF for NET Exam.

Academic Qualification :
-You should have completed your Masters degree with any of the stream with a minimum of 55% of marks.
-Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of OBC, SC and ST categories.

Age criteria :
-The upper age limit upto which the candidates can apply for JRF is 28 years.
20th August 2012, 12:42 PM
indranieco15

I have completed MBA in Finance. Am I eligible to apply for JRF?
10th September 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have pursued my M Pharmacy. How would I take up PhD? what may be the examinations to face?
20th September 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for JRF i did MSc Clinical research & regulatory affairs from sikkim manipal university?
14th December 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of B.sc.(H) maths final year. can i apply for JRF exam?
14th December 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i am the student B.sc.(H) maths final year .. can i apply for jrf exam?
28th November 2021, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JRF exam after completing my master degree ( M.SC microbiology) from paramedical field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?