11th January 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Management Trainee jobs by writing GATE 2015 in Mechanical stream?

I have completed my B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering & M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Can I apply for the Management Trainee jobs by writing GATE 2015 in Mechanical stream. If so please specify the companies which can accept Gate 2015 score in Mechanical stream without a mandatory condition that candidates should posses B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, General Awareness topics, preparation tips, Model and previous years question papers for ONGC recruitment exam? Scope in ONGC?
  2. Is it possible to take M-tech through distant education after writing the GATE 2015 exam?
  3. What is the syllabus of BHEL for electronics and communication? How many vacancies of BHEL are there for Electronics and communication
  4. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
  5. How can I prepare for CPT Exam? How to get good score in this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Being a student of mechanical production stream, am I eligible to apply in jobs for mechanical stream?
  7. Eligibility for GATE 2015
  8. Syllabus of SAIL 2015 Management Trainee Technical(ECE )exam? -- [New]
  9. HAL managmeent trainee previous years question papers in the stream of mechanical
  10. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  11. Will I be eligible for MBA to write GATE exam?
  12. Mechanical stream written exam RC MT syllabus and previous years papers?
  13. How to get admission in IISER? Where to get the forms?
  14. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  15. Books to be referred for HAL management trainee? I am a from ECE stream
  16. How to apply for EIL management trainee post? Model question papers in civil stream?
  17. Recent vacancy of management trainee jobs?
  18. In which month the recruitment of ONGC GT will be announced? Detailed information about ONGC GT recruitment exam?
11th January 2015, 03:09 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Management Trainee jobs by writing GATE 2015 in Mechanical stream?

As per the eligibility criteria, your B.Tech degree is considered for educational qualification, not M.Tech degree, for GATE exam.

There are very few PSU for Aeronautical Engineering candidates.

You may apply for HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

Eligibility criteria for HAL :

General/ OBC candidates should have secured 65% marks and SC/ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% Marks. in the aggregate (average of marks scored for all the Semesters/ Years).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?