13th April 2018, 09:53 AM
SAHIL dybe

Can I apply in MP PPT without 10th marksheet?

Respected Sir, I have completed 10th from MP Board last year but I didn't' get the marksheet. Now, I want to apply in MP PPT. So, without 10th result, I can apply for MP PPT?

19th April 2018, 12:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in MP PPT without 10th marksheet?

At the time of applying there is no need of marksheet. You only have to mention marks details only. Marksheet should be submitted after clearing examination.
19th April 2018, 10:00 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAHIL dybe View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed 10th from MP Board last year but I didn't' get the marksheet. Now, I want to apply in MP PPT. So, without 10th result, I can apply for MP PPT?
MP PPT 2018 ELIGIBILITY

- The appearing candidate should be a Citizen of India.

- Aadhaar is compulsory to fill the application form.

- Domicile certificate of MR is required for applying.

- The minimum qualifying examination required is 10th. The aspirant must have passed 10th standard from recognized educational board.

- Candidate must have passed the 10th examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.

- Minimum aggregate of 35% is required in the qualifying examination.

So, without 10th marksheet you cannot apply for the MP PPT exam. Passing 10th is one of the important criteria to apply for MP PPT exam.
21st April 2018, 11:29 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for MP PPT examination without having 10th standard marksheet. To be eligible to apply for MP PPT examination, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with at least 35% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board. Even if you appear in MP PPT examination without 10th standard marksheet, you are not eligible to participate in the counselling process of MP PPT for getting admission in Polytechnic course without 10th standard marksheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?