3rd June 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard?

hello sir.....
What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard? List of best schools in which I can apply? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the information on the same. I just need to know the complete steps to be followed.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission for medical course in 11th and 12th after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  3. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  4. Which course to do after completion of 10th standard? Diploma or 11th and 12th?
  5. What should I do if my same school not giving admission for 11th standard after completion of 10th?
  6. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?
  7. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  9. List best schools in Vijaywada for taking admission in 11th standard?
  10. What is the procedure followed to become a CA after completion of 10th standard?
  11. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Need information about the admission procedure in 11th class in DPS?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
  14. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  15. Procedure of admission in 11th standard at CBSE schools in AP?
  16. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  17. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in Military School after completing 10th?
  18. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
4th June 2016, 12:21 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard?

The admission process for 11th standard varies from school to school as each school follows their own admission process. Candidates who have qualified 10th standard in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to get pursue 11th standard.

Most of the schools offer admissions in 11th standard on the basis of candidate's 10th standard board examination marks. But, few top schools like AMU, etc., conducts an entrance examination or admission test and offer admissions to merit students of the entrance examination.

There are many best schools in India which offers you best quality of education for pursuing your 11th standard. Some of the best schools which can apply for admission to 11th standard are listed below :-

-> Hyderabad Sainik School
Address: Opposite Canara Bank, Beside Hanuman Complex, Santosh Nagar Rd, Maruthi Nagar, New Santoshnagar Colony, Santosh Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500059
Phone:040 2433 0233

-> Aligarh Muslim University
Address: Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0571 270 0935

-> ISC Board Schools

-> CBSE Board Schools

-> Narayana Junior College
Address: Many branches in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Nellore and Visakhapatnam

-> Sri Chaitanya Junior College
Address: Many branches in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Nellore and Visakhapatnam
2nd June 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard?

MY SON HAS APPEARED CLASS 10 EXAM FROM SRI CHAITANYA TECHNO SCHOOL VISAKAPATNAM,I WANT GET HIS ADMISSION IN SRI CHAITANYA JUNIOR COLLEGE IN CLASS 11 SCIENCE,KINDLY ADVISE ADMISSION PROCESS
21st April 2018, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I have given 10th board exam this year . I need to take admission in chaitanya institution for 11th class. What are course offered from chaityanya Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?