8th January 2013, 01:13 PM
CHIRAG5

Can I apply for MSc IT after completing BSc Biotechnology?

I have completed b.sc.(biotechnology).now i will go to m.sc.it field..so can i apply in m.sc.it.....pls ans me fastly

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  2. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  3. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  4. Can I apply for MSc IT after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  5. How to apply for MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Chemistry?
  6. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  7. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  8. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  9. Colleges from where I could do Msc. biochemistry after completing my Bsc. biotechnology?
  10. Can I do MSc Wildlife after my BSc in Biotechnology after completing Bsc Biotechnology
  11. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  13. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  14. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  15. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  16. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  17. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  18. What kind of job will I get after completing BSc, MSc, M.Tech, MS, Ph.D in Biotechnology?
27th February 2013, 08:29 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: Can I apply for MSc IT after completing BSc Biotechnology?

Dear
You are not eligible to do MSc IT since to admit to MSc IT you must have
Bachelors degree with 50 % marks in aggregate with maths as a compulsory subject and any one of the following subjects: Computer Science, Electronics, Physics, I.T., Computer Maintenance.
27th February 2013, 08:30 PM
sbgowda

Dear
You are not eligible to do MSc IT since to admit to MSc IT you must have
Bachelors degree with 50 % marks in aggregate with maths as a compulsory subject and any one of the following subjects: Computer Science, Electronics, Physics, I.T., Computer Maintenance.
11th July 2019, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSc IT, can I apply for MSc in Radiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?