8th July 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TO/PO exam after doing graduation degree from UGC recognized university

i am already an employee of SBI,i am having a graduation degree from a UGC recognized university, so can i apply for TO/PO exams??

28th June 2015, 08:05 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TO/PO exam after doing graduation degree from UGC recognized university

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the PO examination. To get the job you need to crack the IBPS or SBI entrance test condcuted every year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from a recognised university.
* Candidate age must be between 21-30 years and relaxation in the upper age limit for the other category candidate.

The examination is conducted in two stages as the Written and the interview. So you need to qualify for the both before the final selection.

The examination paper contains question of Quantitative Aptitude, General knowledge, English and Computer. So practice hard to get the success.

You will be benefited by being a bank employee eariler. For more information visit at the www.onlinesbi.in. and www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?